We arrived very late (10:30 pm) after being turned away at three hotels in Dodge City and Kinsley because we were traveling with two small dogs. The desk clerk at the Townsman Inn welcomed us and our two dogs with open arms and a friendly smile. I asked for a disability accessible room. The room we stayed in was the largest and most comfortable accessible room we stayed in on this 12 night trip. The breakfast was pretty darn good too.
- Also Known As:
- Townsman Inn Larned Hotel
- Townsman Inn Larned Hotel Larned
- Best Western Larned
- Larned Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Fort Larned National Historic Site, Historic Santa Fe Trail, Central State Scout Museum, Doerr Vernon Park, Larned Country Club, Pawnee Rock State Park, the Pawnee River and the Arkansas River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Townsman Inn Larned reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.