“Worst motel ever!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larned
Country Inn Motel
You added Country Inn Motel to your Saves list
135 East 14th St, Larned, KS 67550   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Larned
Los Angeles, California
“Worst motel ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This motel was horrible. The owner/manager of the motel was rude to me. She placed me the room next to some teenage guy that lived there. The walls were extremely thin, the bathroom didn't have a door and the door that was for the closet area, dos not close properly. I had to wedge a hanger in the door to make it close.

The bathroom was not clean and the towels had stains on them. The shower looked like something out of a scary movie and I was scared to be in the restroom without shoes on.

The guy next door was playing his music extremely loud with the bass turned completely up. Eventually around midnight, I finally had to ask him to turn it down.

I would never come to this inn again or recommend it to anyone. I would rather sleep in my car than go to this inn again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
Lyons, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

This was the worst motel I have ever been in. Upon entring the room there was a smell of smoke as if it was a smoking room. When I opened up the shower cutain there appeared to be mole in he grout on the floor. I had to use the toilet but when I went to get up the stool came completely off the floor and tipped sideways with my on it. My husband had to help me get off the toilet and uprighted. We grabbed our bags and went to the Motel office. The manager had gone already and left a note she would be back. 1 and 1/2 hours later she returned. I explained the problems and told her I needed to get my money back. Of the $46.42 I paid for the room she would only return $40.00. The manager was angry and never appologized for the experience we had. She never even asked me if I was alright (which I had a sore knee from twisting as the toilet tipped). I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn Motel? Share your experiences!