“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Larned
Country Inn Motel
You added Country Inn Motel to your Saves list
135 East 14th St, Larned, KS 67550   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Larned
Lyons, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

This was the worst motel I have ever been in. Upon entring the room there was a smell of smoke as if it was a smoking room. When I opened up the shower cutain there appeared to be mole in he grout on the floor. I had to use the toilet but when I went to get up the stool came completely off the floor and tipped sideways with my on it. My husband had to help me get off the toilet and uprighted. We grabbed our bags and went to the Motel office. The manager had gone already and left a note she would be back. 1 and 1/2 hours later she returned. I explained the problems and told her I needed to get my money back. Of the $46.42 I paid for the room she would only return $40.00. The manager was angry and never appologized for the experience we had. She never even asked me if I was alright (which I had a sore knee from twisting as the toilet tipped). I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank antnanny

Also consider these accommodations in or near Larned
Rodeway Inn Larned
Townsman Inn Larned
Townsman Inn Larned
#2 of 3 in Larned
3.5 of 5 stars 31 reviews

Been to Country Inn Motel? Share your experiences!