We stayed here in the jacuzzi room. Room was great! A remarkable view on the fourth floor of the Bridge from Washington to Oregon. There was a gas fireplace altho we didn't use it because the weather was so wonderful that day. The jacuzzi was next to the bed in the room and was wonderful after coming back from walking.... the only negative thing....the hotel is located quite a ways from downtown and when I booked I was under the impression that we could use the trolley that runs along the river walk. It wasn't running. The breakfast was very nice with full breakfast items. But the hot cookies at the resevation desk in the evening was the cherry on top. We would absolutley come back but next time make sure the trolley was up and running.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria