Have spent two weeks here on business trips. First trip in a full suite, next in a King room. Both had gas fireplaces and both were spectacular. Fantastic view from the riverside rooms. Open the windows and let the breeze off the water carry in the sound of the seals and the gulls. Spacious breakfast room that also looks out over the estuary. I wish I could just live there. It's even interesting to watch the vehicles going over the bridge that seems to be 10 stories above you and the container ships cruising by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria