We stayed here for only one night :(
Astoria Holiday Inn Express and the city of Astoria deserved a longer stay.
This was by far the best hotel of our trip, with a large comfortable waterfront suite, windows that open with a view of the bay.
We noticed that the hotel had bicycles available. There's a long ( 3+ mile) paved walk along the water - great for walking running or bicycling.
The staff was very helpful, friendly and we were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria