“My kind of place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
decatur,Tx.
“My kind of place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I so enjoyed my first visit my husband and I ate here the next night. My first meal was a pecan waffle with oregon blueberry syrup. YUMMY. The second night I had the Crab Louie and it being small portion was very filling. The service was fun courteous and professional. Upbeat and homey is the feeling you have as you are being seated. I recommend anyone that is in a city that has this great restaurant to give them a try.

Prospect, Kentucky
“Pretty good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Something for everyone on the menu. The buttermilk pancakes are tender and tasty. Coffee is expensive, but pretty good.

Visited July 2014
Oregon
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

They have a fairly extensive comfort food menu. We stopped for breakfast, which was great. The prices were fair and the food excellent. My fellow patrons seemed to be enjoying there meals as well.

Visited July 2014
Hoodsport, Washington
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great breakfast menu with many items. This is a small Oregon coast chain that has become a landmark. Service was excellent.

Visited June 2014
Eagle River, Alaska
“Great for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've struggled to find a decently priced business lunch restaurant in Astoria, there are some great places, but pricey.

Not knowing this place is a chain, it felt risky because of the name, but was perfect!

I met 2 volunteers for lunch; the staff was great! Friendly and attentive. I was surprised to see a Hot Turkey Sandwich on the menu, very Scandinavian! I asked for wheat toast and they loaded it with turkey, mashed potatoes on the side and gravy over it all. Yum!

I liked the casual small town atmosphere and it will be my gathering place in Astoria from now on!