“Favorite pizza place, ever” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Great burgers in Astoria. Great Service. 503-325-4927
Crown Point, Indiana
“Favorite pizza place, ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

This is the best pizza place I have ever been to. Yes, it is a little pricey but it really is worth it. Whenever me and my husband go here we get Peter's Preference, which is a cheese pizza with mostly feta cheese and spinach. We get an order of garlic cheesy bread sticks for the appetizer (which are amazing), a large Peter's Preference, add ground beef to it, and we always get it pan pizza. With two drinks it's around 38 dollars for everything and we always take over half the pizza home with us.

Visited April 2011

Seattle, Washington
“Delicious fresh pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We got a medium thick crust pizza for 2 people and it was delicious. Totally fresh ingredients. Had 4 pieces left to save for lunch the next day. Totally recommend this place!

Visited February 2012
Astoria, Oregon
“Delicious! but a little pricey for delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Geno's has an excellent Cheesesteak sub. We have yet to try their burgers and pizzas but hear those are wonderful as well. We look forward to trying those out soon!

Visited November 2011
Battle Ground, Washington
“Good place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

Had a great burger there and reasonably price. Friendly staff.

Visited October 2011
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Excellent pizza, service, and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Even though Geno's doesn't have a "Goonie" specific meal... I made my own with a small pepperoni pizza and strawberry shake!! I definitely recommend the "pan" style crust if you like bread. (Though, it is a $2 added fee that must be written somewhere-but I didn't see it until the check came.) It has a wonderful buttery/garlic taste and super soft, so definitely worth the extra $2! Even the small size was too big for me, and I took home the other half. ( It reheated well.) The strawberry shake was just ONE of MANY kinds of shakes you can get, but had real strawberry pieces in it! I was too stuffed for dessert, but they had quite a few selections of pie available. My server was very friendly, and helped me with any questions I had. Geno's is right across the street from the "convenience store" from the Goonies deleted scenes (it is now a coffee/tea store), and just down the hill from the Goonies house. I was able to walk all three places very easily! It is also across the street from the boat docks/ Columbia River.

• Visited July 2011