“Top notch service by Judy, Cara, Kristen and Cleaning Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6961 Lenoir Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32216   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #86 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Top notch service by Judy, Cara, Kristen and Cleaning Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

You are greeted when you walk in, you are blessed on your way out. There is complimentary breakfast and the rooms are kept neat and cozy. The only thing I brought was my toothbrush and clothes, all else was provided. Judy, Care, Kristen and the Cleaning Staff get 5 stars from me! Give them all a raise!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have had a variety of experiences in business dealings with hotels. I hope that my comments can begin to express how absolute my positive experiences have been with this particular location. There are many choices in hotels in and around Jacksonville Florida. I have had the blessing of finding this particular one. Upon move-in and the days following, Judy-the Manager; Lance-the Assistant Manager; Cara - a clerk; George - a clerk, Bernard - a clerk; Courtney - a clerk and the cleaning staff (which are deserving much recognition as well) and the maintenance person have all assisted me in one matter or another. Each individual has shown professionalism, courtesy, confidentiality and respect to me meeting all of my needs. Holidays can be a difficult time while residing away from home except for here. I am exceedingly grateful to all of the staff for advising me that this is my home away from home and my holiday experience may be spent with them. I could not ask for more other than that each of them receive the genuine attention of corporate and understand that I will spread the word about them to the many people I interact with. As well, a special appreciation to Ms. Nolan, the manager that oversees all of the 7 Jacksonville locations. She has spoken with me personally and has my absolute respect. Choose here. You will glad you did!

Room Tip: Simply express your particular desire and the staff will immediately assist you. If for any reason...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for work since August and the manager Judy along with the staff have been great! They catered to all my needs to make me feel comfortable and at home. I recommended my company to stay here for their travels as it is great for the price you pay. Very satisfied.

• Stayed November 2013
NORTH EAST FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've stayed here on and off over the past couple of weeks. JUDY,LANCY,BERNARD and the cleaning staff have been really professional. The staff goes out of the way to please staff...

They maybe missing odds and ends but in reality we chose the hotel but we all want more then we're paying for.

- jon

• Stayed October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My cousin and I are cancer patients that came here to get some rest and have some peace and quiet in between getting chemo treatments. I chose this hotel because of the reviews I read online.

To start off, the cleaning staff has been professional, courteous, nice, welcoming, caring, enjoyable, need I say more?
The rate is comparable to what the rooms are like. The room is clean but there is mold around the bath faucet, in the toilet, and the sink is cracked with mold and there are ants in the bathroom.
I wanted to be able to sit around outside and get some fresh air but there is nowhere to sit, not anywhere. There are no seats around the two beautiful lakes, in the check in area nor in the front or back areas of the hotel. I asked the clerk were there any chairs, he said no then began to grill me on whether I was registered at the hotel. I was put off by this because he was speaking to one of the people who was working when I checked in only a few hours before. He said there was a chair by the elevator but what guest wants to sit in the hallway?
Would I stay here again, No.

Room Tip: Choose a room far away from the elevator. It gets very noisy in that area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy that we did not have a sitting area outside. In response to your feedback, I am forwarding your suggestion to our senior staff. Also, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of the bathroom did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your remarks with our cleaning staff to ensure they are more diligent in cleaning the bathrooms. Still, I am pleased to hear that the staff was courteous and accommodating during your stay and that you found your room rate affordable.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at jbb @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

stay would have been great except for the clerk Ms. Judy. floor was sticky and she informed me that it wasn't her job to clean it for me. she wanted to switch my room. but I needed handicap equipped room and she wanted to swith to a regular room. totally unacceptable. borderline racisim

PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed there the Friday before Labor day weekend.. and it was HORRID. The lobby smelled of stale smoke . upon going to the elevator , the elevator floor was filthy and it smelled worse than the lobby. We got to out room, and i went to put my purse on the closet shelf when the whole thing fell down. (My husband put it back up on the brackets). We had to leave for a family event immediately after check -in , and returned several hours later. At this point my husband showered...came out and said " You may want to wait to shower at your mothers...there is mold " . I went into the bathroom and there was mold in the decorative ridge in the shower/tub shell as well as along the brackets for the handicapped bar and faucet juncture. ( SEE PHOTOS...these are also being sent to corporate). It was at this point my husband and I looked closely at the room and noticed the kitchen cabinetry veneer was peeling off , the floor corners in the kitchen, especially by the stove, were black , sticky-looking, and pretty disgusting....further confirmed by the thumb-sized cockroach that scurried out and up the wall. will NEVER set foot on this property again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East? Share your experiences!