Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East
Ranked #86 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for work since August and the manager Judy along with the staff have been great! They catered to all my needs to make me feel comfortable and at home. I recommended my company to stay here for their travels as it is great for the price you pay. Very satisfied.

• Stayed November 2013

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
NORTH EAST FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've stayed here on and off over the past couple of weeks. JUDY,LANCY,BERNARD and the cleaning staff have been really professional. The staff goes out of the way to please staff...

They maybe missing odds and ends but in reality we chose the hotel but we all want more then we're paying for.

- jon

• Stayed October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My cousin and I are cancer patients that came here to get some rest and have some peace and quiet in between getting chemo treatments. I chose this hotel because of the reviews I read online.

To start off, the cleaning staff has been professional, courteous, nice, welcoming, caring, enjoyable, need I say more?
The rate is comparable to what the rooms are like. The room is clean but there is mold around the bath faucet, in the toilet, and the sink is cracked with mold and there are ants in the bathroom.
I wanted to be able to sit around outside and get some fresh air but there is nowhere to sit, not anywhere. There are no seats around the two beautiful lakes, in the check in area nor in the front or back areas of the hotel. I asked the clerk were there any chairs, he said no then began to grill me on whether I was registered at the hotel. I was put off by this because he was speaking to one of the people who was working when I checked in only a few hours before. He said there was a chair by the elevator but what guest wants to sit in the hallway?
Would I stay here again, No.

Room Tip: Choose a room far away from the elevator. It gets very noisy in that area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy that we did not have a sitting area outside. In response to your feedback, I am forwarding your suggestion to our senior staff. Also, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of the bathroom did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your remarks with our cleaning staff to ensure they are more diligent in cleaning the bathrooms. Still, I am pleased to hear that the staff was courteous and accommodating during your stay and that you found your room rate affordable.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at jbb @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

stay would have been great except for the clerk Ms. Judy. floor was sticky and she informed me that it wasn't her job to clean it for me. she wanted to switch my room. but I needed handicap equipped room and she wanted to swith to a regular room. totally unacceptable. borderline racisim

PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed there the Friday before Labor day weekend.. and it was HORRID. The lobby smelled of stale smoke . upon going to the elevator , the elevator floor was filthy and it smelled worse than the lobby. We got to out room, and i went to put my purse on the closet shelf when the whole thing fell down. (My husband put it back up on the brackets). We had to leave for a family event immediately after check -in , and returned several hours later. At this point my husband showered...came out and said " You may want to wait to shower at your mothers...there is mold " . I went into the bathroom and there was mold in the decorative ridge in the shower/tub shell as well as along the brackets for the handicapped bar and faucet juncture. ( SEE PHOTOS...these are also being sent to corporate). It was at this point my husband and I looked closely at the room and noticed the kitchen cabinetry veneer was peeling off , the floor corners in the kitchen, especially by the stove, were black , sticky-looking, and pretty disgusting....further confirmed by the thumb-sized cockroach that scurried out and up the wall. will NEVER set foot on this property again.

Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I like the convenience of Extended Stay and everyone at this location has been welcoming and very helpful. I just moved here from NJ. They are very nice to see in the morning and get a hi, how are you today Maam. I also stayed at an Extended Stay in NJ, that is why I chose this Hotel.
This hotel is clean, happy and very friendly.
If you are worried about bugs, don't, buy the way, you are in Florida, you walk outside and see lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love them because they love my dogs!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Suzi - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and property. It is great to know that you have found your accommodations to be clean and our staff to be friendly.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I hope that you continue to enjoy you stay.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

To just jump into this review we had discovered tiny little red bugs on the bad jumping all over the place, plumbing was horrible, the bathroom lock was missing, the iron wasn't working properly, breakfast was poor. As long as I live and walk upon this planet, I will indeed not stay at this location ever again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East? Share your experiences!