My wife and I stayed here last week on a small getaway. First off, the location is great. Its right on the riverfront, and our room had a private balcony overlooking the river and the north shore of downtown Jacksonville. It's a really beautiful sight all lit up at night. The beds were super comfortable with lots of extra pillows. We used the pool, whcih was clean and warm, but did not visit the gym. We did not use room service either. Our check in and stay was entirely hassle free. We have no complaints whatsoever. There is a 10.00 a night parking fee, but that seems to be more and more common with downtown hotels these days. We will definately stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront is a downtown hotel where an exceptional locale blends with an array of amenities, personable service, and a better night's sleep. The hotel features all non-smoking guest rooms with walk-out balconies, stunning views, complimentary wireless internet, and TempurPedic Mattresses in king rooms. Amenities include two restaurants and bars including Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Additional dining options include a Starbucks and room service. The hotel also features a riverfront pool and 24-Hour, complimentary business and fitness centers. With the perfect combination of amenities and services, all you'll have to do is sit back, relax, and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Crowne Plaza