Hotel charges $10 parking, rooms are small, hotel front desk not fimilar with area, new people training. Great value, had a great room with view of river, kids spent lots of time on the balcony .. Room service was great , making sure the kids got what they wanted to eat. great acces to river walk and jax landing..
Not too many family food places close by. Beware of open acess internet, one of my pc was attacked..
Would stay again,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront is a downtown hotel where an exceptional locale blends with an array of amenities, personable service, and a better night's sleep. The hotel features all non-smoking guest rooms with walk-out balconies, stunning views, complimentary wireless internet, and TempurPedic Mattresses in king rooms. Amenities include two restaurants and bars including Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Additional dining options include a Starbucks and room service. The hotel also features a riverfront pool and 24-Hour, complimentary business and fitness centers. With the perfect combination of amenities and services, all you'll have to do is sit back, relax, and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Crowne Plaza