Have stayed here on more than one ocassion for business and leisure. This is my preferred hotel because the following: Beds are the most comfortable, view is the best of all downtown hotels hands down, new flat screen TV with hi-def channels, covered parking here is the cheapest $10.00, FREE high-speed wifi throughout the hotel, RUTH CHRISS is the best, the pool is large, and it is the least hectic because it is across the bridge. Yes its an older hotel but so is OMNI and Hyatt and THEY still have bubble TV's and look old - so my point is don't be fooled into thinking the others are sooo much better. I agree that Crown needs to freshen the place up but it is apparent that they are doing just that. My only gripe is I use to come here when it was a Hilton and really miss the jacuzzi. But overall, love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront is a downtown hotel where an exceptional locale blends with an array of amenities, personable service, and a better night's sleep. The hotel features all non-smoking guest rooms with walk-out balconies, stunning views, complimentary wireless internet, and TempurPedic Mattresses in king rooms. Amenities include two restaurants and bars including Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Additional dining options include a Starbucks and room service. The hotel also features a riverfront pool and 24-Hour, complimentary business and fitness centers. With the perfect combination of amenities and services, all you'll have to do is sit back, relax, and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Crowne Plaza