You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Live Oak, Florida
“Peace & Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I was looking for somewhere to just get away from home just for a weekend. So I decided I would surf the internet to find a nice quiet hotel to spend the weekend. Once I got to check in I was greeted with a warm smiling face. The rate of the room was very affordable. I had access to the beach. They had breakfast from 6-9 a.m. It was real quiet. I did some well deserved relaxing that weekend. I am looking forward to another quiet weekend with my fiance'.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, July 15, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad to hear that you had a nice, quiet and relaxing getaway. Those are always needed! We sure hope you are coming soon for another one. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Jonesboro, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

I travel often and this stay has been the most relaxing and quiet place. The environment was the best place for a person traveling on business.

Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

I only stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Salisbury Road in Jacksonville, FL for one night so I won't write a lengthy review.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, so check in and check out were great. The room rate was reasonable at $62/night.

The elevator was awful. When I got in to go up to my room for the first time, the elevator buckled and started going up before the door completely closed. It sounded like it was struggling to move and it stopped rather abruptly when it reached a floor. They seriously need to have the elevator serviced because it's terrible.

The room was nice and spacious. It had a fridge and a microwave, which were nice even for a one night stay. The bed was very comfortable.

Overall, this would be a great hotel if they could fix that elevator.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, July 1, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We certainly apologize for the elevator being out of tune. We have called the technician and they are working on it. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was satisfactory and that our staff was pleasant. We sure hope to see you in the future!
Ocoee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

My wife and I are pastors in the Orlando, FL area - we had to travel to Jacksonville for two meetings. While there we stayed one night at this hotel!

It was a WONDERFUL visit!

Very clean and quite!

I would recommend this site to my family and friends.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Thank you for your comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us and you are recommending us to others. We sure hope to be your stop in the future. Thank you!
Statesville, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

An Intercontinental traveler, I was amazed at how nice this place is! For a quick overnight, it is really great for the value and they are right, the breakfast rocks!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, June 24, 2010
Thank you so much for your comments! It is always pleasure to pleasantly surprise somebody that has lot to compare to. I am definitely grateful that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you!
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

Friendly, clean and nice stay overall everytime! I come on business and the HI Express is easy to get in and out of. The location is centralized and the value is great. The rooms are always clean. To anyone traveling on business to Jacksonville, I recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to write about us. It is great to hear that you are a returning guest and always pleased with your stay. Your recommendation to others is the best compliment we can receive. We are looking forward seeing you in the future! Thank you.
Bloomington IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

If you want to go to a hotel that does everything right for what the chain is trying to be, this is the hallmark of Holiday Inn Express hotels. Rate was reasonable. Rooms were large and comfortable. Desk staff was knowledgeable. Breakfast was hot and plentiful and ready more than 30 minutes early. This hotel staff clearly understands what Holiday Inn Express intends to be and excutes across the board.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful words. I will be pleased to let my staff know what a wonderful job they do. It sound that you are familiar with Holiday Inn's new programs and we are glad to stand out. Thank you and we are looking forward seeing you in Holiday Inn's in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South? Share your experiences!