“Homestead Suites a great to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint

You added Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4693 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #108 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Homestead Suites a great to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

The service at Homestead Suites was excellent. my stay has been a great experience.. the rooms are clean and the maid service is great, as well as the maintance service... the front desk clerks have been very attentive,

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
miami, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

My experience at Homestead Suites was none like ever before at this type of hotel. It was just as the name says Homesetad. To me it was home away from home Im a single women and the rooms reminded me of my own home i was very comfortable I had every thing I need there except grocery (smile) Well the service was very open and the staff was pleasant and was able to answer all my questions. The room was my own little private apartment I went there for my nephew's wedding but after how pleased I was with everthing I thought this would be a nice little get-away place for me. the location was great blocks from Interstate 95 you were able to find places to eat as well as shop so the best thing I liked was that my room was right next to the pool window view. I have already spoken with my friends about visting.

• Stayed June 2009
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2007

i stayed at the homestead hotel on salisbury rd and it was the best stay ever. The staff was very friendly and caring. I came because i was attending the mayo clinic. The shuttle service was a great help since i did not have my own transportation. I found out htey just recently changed their breakfast and i got up every morning to enjoy all their items. THey said it was continental but I can assure you it was way more than just continental breakfast. The manager was so nice, I believe her name was nicky. All staff at the desk was their to help out. I felt I became part of their homestead family for the time I was their. I will always keep them in mind for hte next time I have to stay somewhere. Thank you thank you thank you for all your care and friendliness... I'll be back.

• Liked — The caring and friendliness of the staff
  • Disliked — cleaniness
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2006

Stayed for six nights (2/28 - 3/06). When I checked in the hotel was full, so the staff moved me to another Homestead on Skinner Lake Rd, which was a couple miles away. The staff was very apologetic, and gave me a voucher for a free night stay. The next day, I moved back to the Salisbury location, which was much better than the other location. The room was adequate and clean, with a small kitchenette. Cleaning service was only 1X per week, though you can request for fresh towels anytime. There was a small exercise room with a couple of thread mills, but they also gave free access to a local Gold gym nearby. The swimming pool looked nice, though I never had a chance to use it. WiFi connection was available for a one time fee of $4.99. Breakfast buffet was provided, but not much to speak of. However, there are lots of fast-food restaurants a couple miles away. Overall, I think I got a great bargain for a quality hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
Knoxville, TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2005

My husband booked this place for us for a last minute getaway to the beach on HOTWIRE and got it for $36.00 a night. Not bad for the price, especially considering the normal rate for the time we stayed was $80.00 a night. The place was clean and pretty quiet during our stay. It is located in a busy business district, which did not matter since we stayed over a weeked. It was only about 10 minutes to the beach and in what seemed to be a safe area. Not much too much do though nearby other than a few fast food restaurants. I am a picky person about where I stay and I will admit it does seem like it needs a few renovations and updates, but for the price it wasn't bad at all. The beds were not very comfortable and since I have back problems, that was my only complaint. Probably would not stay again since I would rather stay on the beach, but overall it was a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2005
Corydon,IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2005

For the price this hotel is terrific. The office staff is out of this world. We drove for 18 hours overnight with 4 kids and arrived in Jacksonviile Beach at 6 a.m. We were tired and hungry. We looked for a buffet type restauraunt to no avail so I told my husband to head to the hotel. I went in and asked when we could check in, and to my suprise she checked me in right then and there. I told her we were looking for somewhere to eat breakfast and she said to get the kids and come in to eat the continental breakfast, which consisted of bisciuts and gravy, danishes, fruit, bagels and muffins. I was so happy and the rest of the family was also. Our room was very clean and we had a nice view of the pool. The whole place is beautifully landscaped also. It was a totally enjoyable stay. Will stay again.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint

Address: 4693 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Ranked #108 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint Hotel
Extended Stay America Jacksonville

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.