“Ok, but only if your on a budget” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4699 Lenoir Ave S, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Jacksonville - Butler Blvd.)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #76 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Seattle, WA
“Ok, but only if your on a budget”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2008

The hotel was OK, but not as nice as I expected. I would rate the hotel as a low-moderate quality hotel.

Negatives:
-musty smell in rooms
-stained carpets
-hotel had a old & cheap appearance inside
-Breakfast buffett made me sick for 2 days (I'll spare you the details but the food had an immediate and violent reaction with my gut)

Positives:
-Staff was friendly and helpful
-pricing was fair
-convienant location

Overall my stay was just OK. I won't be returning to this hotel, but for what I was charged I felt it was probably a reasonable price. My only real issues were the breakfast buffett (food poisoning) and the dirty stained carpets.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Cleanliness
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
charleston, sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

I am grossly disappointed by the poor quality of this extended stay "deluxe". I have stayed in MANY and none have ever looked like this. Terrible. First I was shown a closet that was supposedly a queen suite. I am used to staying at the location at Butler@I-95. NONE of what I have stayed in there was even a candidate for "closet". Then I was "allowed" to pay $20 more for a king suite. which still pales in comparison to a REAL Extended Stay Deluxe suite. Bed: sucks. Not the same as at a REAL Extended Stay Deluxe. The Bathroom sucks. Dinky broken up - truly poor quality re-build from an inferior hotel, not like REAL Extended Stay Deluxe. I know none of you built it, but I hope whoever approved the REAL Extended Stay Deluxe brand for this horrible property has been canned.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Rockledge, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2008

Some of the rooms are OK. But the last one I stayed in the A/C kept clicking, the bed sagged in the middle, and the Bathroom vent fan did not work. I wont risk being stuck in an uncomfortable bed listening to the air-conditioner click constantly again.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Age and Condition of room
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2004

When we checked in, they inquired whether we had pets. That should have been a tip off right there. It is obvious that animals have been in the room. I am an animal lover, but I think the rooms should be required to be better cleaned after an animal has sprayed the bathroom wall! The rooms in general are not clean, the sheets are stained and the staff has an "I don't care attitude".

ESDButlerBlvd, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South, responded to this review, June 19, 2007
This review was written in 2004. We completed a renovation of our facility in 2006. This renovation replaced all furniture and soft goods in the rooms and common areas. The hotel is now in great condition. We have a pool, a fitness room, on-site laundry facility and dvd players in every room. Additionally, each room comes equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, four burner stove-top including an oven, microwave, toaster and coffee pot. We also have a gourmet coffee bar Mon-Fri. Come give us a try!

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South

Address: 4699 Lenoir Ave S, Jacksonville, FL 32216 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Jacksonville - Butler Blvd.)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Ranked #76 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jacksonville Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.