“Very accomodating, clean, pleasant and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #80 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very accomodating, clean, pleasant and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We found this hotel, very clean, very accommodating, close to our Convention site. The help was very friendly and eager to assist.

We were pleased how well they accepted our 2 pups and other pets there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I had the good pleasure of staying in this establishment for a week, and I must say I was pleasantly happy. From the Decor of the Hotel, to the quick service from the house keeping. This rare hotel is just under appreciated.

From the moment of check-in, I was impressed by the helpfulness and care of the staff as well as the manager. The Extended stay, was fantastic, crowning points

- everyday I was asked if I needed fresh linen which kept my floor clear of unwanted towels
- morning quick snack was always filled, and ready to go by the morning
- staff was always courteous and friendly especially the Managers who were always beaming with great smiles

This hotel was close enough to the freeway that it was just a quick jump on, and was centered 5mins from historical sites, and various eateries. I had a great time and got to visit some of the sites which made my stay fantastic.

Jacksonville ESA

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed there for a total of 3wks due to my job, once in Oct and again last week. It is a great palce great price, and the location is the best in Jax.

Brooke, Lianne were the utmost professional people I have seen in a long time. The cleaning staff were always nice and helpful. The maintanance man was always on the go working.

I will always recommend this place. Again the staff were amazing and made me feel right at home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sierra Vista, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Overall a good stay. Two negative comments: the room was smelly with a stale unpleasant odor. I had to look twice to make sure the sheets were clean. Right outside our room (on the ground floor) was a truck with it's front window smashed in (like someone smashed it). That made us feel uncomfortable and concerned for our car in the parking lot. Staff helpful and friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Just want to let the employers know that one of your employees is especially friendly, helpful, and she always has a very fine greeting. I have noticed that sometimes she works long hours, perhaps covering for another. We leave early in the morning and sometimes finish our work in the evening and I have seen her work a double shift and always with a smile, friendly, and helpful attitude. We come home (to your hotel) tired, and Amber is a welcome and caring greeter.
Good employees are hard to come by and Amber is surely one of them from the customer perspective. We have spent a total of 3 weeks with you at two different times. Nona S.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

the rooms was nice and clean .good parking and alot of choises in the wending machines/ outlet located in by the reception. But they get only three stars by me mainly because of the early wake up I got around 8 o clock by the cleening lady that wanted to clean the room. Then again 9:00am. It was a late night for my sake and I wanted to get at some sleep. But around 9:30 a guy was knocking on the door and wanted to know if there was anybody staying in that room. Come on, the reservation system should know this...

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stay at the extended Stay America at 1413 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL. I spend one night per week. The service is great!! Amber who works at the front desk is always friendly, makes sure everything is ok in my room and always greets everyone with a smile. I know when I stay at the extended stay I am going to get a good room, great service and close to downtown restaurants, etc. I have stayed at other hotes, but cannot beat the price and location of this hotel as well as the service and it keeps me coming back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk? Share your experiences!