“Royal Treatment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Hopkinton, MA, United States
“Royal Treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was a delicious, comfortable,delightful experience for us. Thanks to all of the Staff for all that you provided. As we traveled North, we purposely sought out another Hampton Inn to stay overnight. As with the other, this was as relaxing, clean and comfortable. We have found that the areas where Hampton Inns are located are very convenient to highways and useful shopping areas.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
John R,

We are so elated that you shared your wonderful experience with us! We know that all of our guests have a choice when traveling and when your travel needs bring you back to Jacksonville, we like to do all we can to ensure that you come back to see us. Looking forward to seeing you on your next return trip to Jacksonville!

384 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Turkish first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. The morning complementary breakfast was a plus and Ivy's service (the lady that serves the breakfast) was excellent!
Rooms were pretty clean, beds were comfortable and location was perfect if you are going to the baptist hospital.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Maorsini,

We are so happy that you had such a lovely stay with us! We are so pleased that you shared your experience and are elated that you found the staff to be friendly and courteous. I will make sure to share with Ivy your wonderful comments. Looking forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Jacksonville!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Bottom Line:
This hotel is great place to stay for business--clean, quiet, and happy.

Happy might be an interesting description for a hotel, but you might not have met Ivy.

I met Ivy on my first stay at Hampton Inn, after a wary week of a travel, I was in need of resting my head and rest I did. Then I came downstairs to grab some grub--"Good Morning, Sir!" Imagine: bright smile, caring, concerned, and HAPPY--all at 6:30AM! Immediate cause for my very own bright smile and the choice to start my day at or above Ivy's level of happiness. She even asked if I needed some food for the road as they were closing their breakfast bar! Needless to say, I walked away with a few apples and bananas, as business travel doesn't necessarily bring out the best options (or choices!) in terms of dietary endeavors.

In all, thanks for the stay, the hospitality, the smile, and the happy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lander A,

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We try to make sure that all of our guests feel at home while they are staying with us. We all know that all of our guests have a choice when traveling and when your travel needs bring you back to Jacksonville, we like to do all we can to ensure that you come back to see us. I will personally share your feedback with Ivy. She will be overjoyed! Thanks again for telling others about your stay.

FORT PIERCE, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel staff was amazing. They were professional and friendly and willing to assist in anyway with a smile on their faces. I was impressed! The room was clean, smelled fresh, and slept well. I was on business and I feel this hotel is well suited for such a trip. I wouldn't make reservations for an extended stay here however. For the price I paid I expected more.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Danyelle Y,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay. I will make sure to share with my team your excellent feedback. We are continuously making improvements to the property to make sure that our guests feel the value for the price paid. We just added a complimentary manager’s reception to welcome all our guests home after their long day with complimentary beverages and snacks. We will be upgrading seating in the rooms very shortly as well. We continue to welcome feedback on how to improve our property. We hope that you will return to experience some of the additional amenities that we will be rolling out very soon.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We booked this hotel in January for the welcome to Rockville fest that took place this past weekend. The price was right at only $206 for a 3 night stay.

When we arrived check in was less than 2 minutes and all the staff were extremely friendly. We had no issues parking and took the elevator up to our room on the 5th floor. When we entered the room we noticed it was spacious and clean and came with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. From the 5th floor we had a nice view of the downtown area. We had two queen beds which were very comfortable, especially after a long day of concert going. Water pressure and temperature in the showers were good and the bathrooms are clean and spacious. The free breakfast in the morning was also pretty good. There was fresh fruits, waffles, cereal, and hot items such as omlets, sausage and French toast.

The location was great. It was a five minute cab ride to Metropark where the festival was and there were some cool downtown restaurants and breweries near by. We were impressed and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Tim B,

Thank you for your review! We do pride ourselves on taking care of any size group large or small! We appreciated the opportunity to host you during Welcome to Rockville! You are correct in that we are a short cab ride to many attractions in downtown and in Jacksonville. We are centrally located to most of them! We do have some great attractions within walking distance that you may have missed; The Museum of Science and History, the River walk, and the Jacksonville Landing. (Just to name a few). I hope that you will return and experience some of these attractions for yourself! If I can assist with any further information about things to do within walking distance, please contact me. Looking forward to hosting you next year during Welcome to Rockville 2015!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very nice and inviting. Room & bathroom were clean. Breakfast was nice. Parking was good. Safe area felt very comfortable with my kids. Would return again if ever in the area. Right of interstate I-95.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Chris D,

We are so happy that you had such a delightful stay with us! We are so pleased that you shared your experience and are elated that you found the hotel room to be clean and fresh. Looking forward to hosting you and your family again on your next trip to Jacksonville!

Champaign
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns over the years, and this is one of the best. The lobby and breakfast area was renovated and large, the room was clean and of a nice size, the location can't be beat. The hotel is a block from the Jacksonville Skyway (people mover) station, close to the neigborhoods of San Marco, Riverside, and Avondale, and not a bad drive to NAS Jacksonville. A few blocks north of the hotel is the riverwalk along the St Johns River with wonderful views of downtown Jacksonville. It's perfectly located for runs along the riverwalk and running across the Main Street Bridge to the riverwalk on the other side of the riverwalk.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear army_arch,

WOW! We have to say that your review was great as well! Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about your recent experience. And you are correct; we try our hardest to go out of our way to make sure that all of our guests are satisfied. We know that you have a choice when choosing a hotel, and we want all of our guests to experience nothing but the best! Thank you for allowing us to be of service for you while you were in town. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future on your next trip to NAS Jacksonville.

(904)-396-7770

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95? Share your experiences!