“Excellent Staff and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save!
Ranked #9 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent Staff and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My name is Dante Clark. I am the Senior Coordinator for 44Blue Production/A&E Network. During the month of September, my company was shooting one of our TV show in the city of Jacksonville, FL. We chose the Hampton Inn as a hub for our crew. Not only was my crew greeted with such hospitality, but the sales Manager Fred was simply magnificent. He was hospitable and he made sure that all of our needs were met, above and beyond. The rooms were clean the lobby was polished, the property over all, is worthy of 5Stars. We will differently return back to the Hampton Inn Jacksonville and recommend this hotel our sister companies. Keep up the good work you guys!

Dante Clark

• Stayed September 2013
Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hi Dante,

It was truly a pleasure having your group here at the hotel. Thank you for your kind words as well regarding the condition of the hotel. Our entire team is dedicated to making sure our guests experience nothing but the best. I will make sure that your feedback is shared with the entire team here. It is feedback that lets us know how we are doing and we thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Dante, we look forward to working with you and your team in the future. You know if you ever need anything, we are only a phone call away.

Fred Bollard
Front Office Manager, Hotel sales
Hampton Inn Downtown Jacksonville I-95
(904) 397-7770

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Winston-Salem, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

As longtime Hampton guests, we were glad to find this Inn, to not only meet the standard Hamptons used to have, but exceed them. The staff went beyond what is usual in many ways, and the condition of the public areas, as well as the rooms, were exceptionally clean and attractive. We have a number of Hampton reservations in near future, hope some will measure up to this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and facilities during your recent stay. We take much pride in providing an experience that is above the usual at every opportunity! You know that when you return to Jacksonville, we will be waiting for you with our friendly staff, our beautiful public areas, and exceptionally clean guest rooms. Remember that we are only a phone call away!

-Fred

Orlando, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just what you'd expect for the most part anyway. Breakfast however was disappointing. Serveral items where out when I arrived at 8 am in the breakfast area and not refilled during my 20 minutes there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Jean,

We are so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience regarding the breakfast area at our hotel. Rest assured that we take all feedback, both positive and negative, very seriously. I will be reviewing your feedback with our entire team. Thank you for providing your feedback to the hotel and providing us with the opportunity for improvement. If your travel needs ever bring you back to the area, we can only hope you that give us another chance to be of service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservation needs. We promise to make your next stay perfect!

Fred Bollard
Lake Butler, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend the gold & treasure expo at the convention center. The staff was exceptionally friendly, welcoming and attentive. They made every effort to provide personalized service, remembering names, preferences of beverages, etc., just wonderful. The room was clean and had everthing we needed for a great stay. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and the monorail station, affording easy access to the Jax Landing. We will definitely stay here again the next time we have business in Jacksonville.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello Gerda,

Thank you for telling us about your recent pleasant experience here at the hotel while you attended the show at the Prime Osborn Convention Center. We are so glad to hear that you will stay with us once again on your next visit to Jacksonville. You know that if we can ever be of service, we are only a phone call away.

bradenton fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

entire staff went out of their way to make me and my lady feel welcome and comfortable.
room was nice and all service was exceptional. the breakfast bar was very good and a lovely way to start the day. Many different staff members recommended fun things to do in the area and gave good directions on how to get to the different venues.

Room Tip: all rooms seems clean, well maintained and welcoming.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hey Everett,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us and other travelers about your recent experience here at the hotel. We always try to go out of our way to make all of our guests feel like family. We love having all of our guests here with us and we try to prove that during every visit. If your travel needs ever bring you back to the Jacksonville area, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!!!

Frederick M. Bollard
Asheville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet. After a long day of work, it is nice to come back to the hotel and not worry about being disturbed by noise all night. All of the staff are very professional. I am treated with respect by everyone who works there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hello Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel. We know that our business travelers often have a long day and understand the importance of respect; we know that you have many choices when selecting a hotel to meet your accommodation needs and our entire staff would like to thank you for placing your trust in us. When you return to the hotel, we will be waiting to welcome you back once again. Please do not hesitate to contact me if my team or I can be of assistance.

Respectfully,

Front Office Manager, Sales Coordinator
Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Clean, courteous, great location off I-95 with safe neighborhood and walking distance to top restaurants and best value and comfort as expected with most Hampton Inns. I will surely stay at this hotel again. Great amenities.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for the review!!! We too like to think that we offer exceptional value to all of our guests. With FREE parking and FREE full hot breakfast, how can you go wrong? Regarding walking distance to restaurants, if you have not been to BB's yet, you will have to try it on your next visit. Let me know and I will be more than happy to make reservations for you! It's AMAZING and less than two blocks from the hotel. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Respectfully,

(904) 396-7770

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95? Share your experiences!