This hotel is in a fine location and the condition is very nice. Overall a good stay and would recommend it to others. Late at night, we did need to drive to the other side of the river to get a restaurant that we better for the kids, but it was a Saturday night and everything was busy.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown i-95 Hotel
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown i-95 Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect port for business, shopping, and dining - where Florida begins...Welcome to the Hampton Inn Jacksonville-Downtown-I-95. Experience the city of Jacksonville, Fl where the St. John's River meets the Atlantic. A few steps outside the Hampton Inn(R) Jacksonville-Downtown-I-95 hotel, you can stroll along Jacksonville's Riverwalk and witness the fantastic views of Downtown Jacksonville or take the Skyway Monorail a block away and get a one of a kind view of Jacksonville, the Gateway to Florida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.