“Ramada Jacksonville convention center” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #66 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Ramada Jacksonville convention center”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The most miserable stay I've ever had since I have been traveling. The lobby smells like urine. Front desk was rude not helpful at all. I had an early flight and went to the front desk at 5am, no attendant. I called the hotel number of the hotel and they hung up on me. The attendant came out and asked if I was the person she just hung up on. Never stay at that hotel again. Forgot to mention the drunk construction workers staying at the hotel. Kept me up till 1pm making noise in the hallway. The room was not clean when I checked in.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I must apologize to your for the issues with our night staff not responding quickly to your needs. Please send me more insight to my email below so we can look into this and get it corrected . Let me also let you know that we try to get all rooms cleaned in time for guest early arrival, let us know the next time and we will make sure your accommodated. My team and I hope you will give us another chance to show we listen and adjust. Like a great sports team we sometimes drop the ball but I pride myself that we will fix the issue so it won't happen twice.
Warmest Regards for the Holiday,
fpozin@jaxramada.com
(904)694-4320

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Green Cove Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

All staff were helpful and smiling from checkin to checkout.
Room was clean and comfortable, everything worked with plenty of hot water, except the cold tap at the basin ran slowly (I had difficulty finding anything to fault here). Hot breakfast is included and as pets are allowed, our chihuahua had a pleasant time too.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We love all of our guests even the four legged ones. We very much appreciate your business and hope the next time in Jacksonville you will choose our property for great customer service.
Have a Happy Holiday!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Upon entering, the front desk lady was very pleasant and welcoming. She made our check-in experience a delight.

The room was adequately sized, and cleaned. My biggest complaint is the lack of plugs (there's a desk and no plugs on it or attached to the lamp). There's only one multi-plug and it's on one night stand. There's wifi included which is nice, and the fridge is great (though it needs to be cleaned on the outside). The TV was great too, as it had the plugs we needed to attach our own equipment, though the generic remote was severely lacking (selecting input had to be done via the TV).

The room wasn't very well insulated, so every sound outside from people walking by and neighboring doors opening and closing was clearly audible. The air conditioner unit was also loud throughout the night.

The next morning we had a slight difficult time finding the entrance to the breakfast area, but once we found it we went in. The young lady server greeted us with a friendly and happy smile. She got us or drinks quickly. The size of the spread and dining area were impressive. There was a nice layout holding the breakfast items.

The potatoes weren't seasoned, so they tested bland. The bacon was slightly overcooked, and the eggs also were not seasoned. The coffee wasn't bad, for hotel coffee. The orange juice was fanatic (tasted fresh, not from concentrate). The fruit spread was plentiful and looked recently cut.

My only complaint here was some of the dishes were spotty (pieces of some black stuff). I inspected dishes until I found clean ones. It seemed one out of every six did NOT have spots on them.

The server was great. She brought us refills for our drinks with great time and took plates away (uncommon for many hotels).

In essence, the people here were fantastic, but the grounds, facility, and usable items could use better attention.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your nice comments and letting us know about your concerns relating to breakfast. My team has been made aware and it has been resolved so future guests will not encounter the same thing. I have also shared your nice thoughts about our great team members to all concerned.
We appreciate the fact you chose us for your stay in Jacsksonville.
Safe Travels!
Long Island, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room upon checking in smelled from cigarette smoke. I had to personally purchase Fabreze to attenuate the odor.. My initial check-in was not the friendliest, since the person checking me in saw fit to correct my grammar. I am a medical professional and I feel I know the appropriate grammar for all occasions. The other staff members at the front desk were helpful and courteous during the rest of my stay. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The facilities are adequate and the house cleaner ,Karina was a very friendly and efficient worker. This was the 2nd timer I have stayed at this Ramada in Jacksonville, and I would probably stay again if I return to that area.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
It upsets me to know that a guest in our non smoking rooms smoked. We pride our self in having 100% of our rooms non smoking. We will make sure our room attendants pay closer attention to avoid this from happening.
My team and I appreciate your business and look forward to your return trip.
All the Best,
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Ramada is best buy for our comforts and logistical needs. Rooms are comfortable offering quiet AC and clean bathroom. Excellent breakfast offered and a real OK place.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We love our great customers!
Many thanks for thinking of us when you come to Jacksonville Florida.

Warmest Regards,
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the best idea ever. I rented a room for my daughter and her significant other for the night before and the night of Thanksgiving. Her father and I were overjoyed that we had the house and minimal entertaining to do after feeding 18 family members. Yeah. 18. All our bedrooms were full and the Ramada was the best choice EVER.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for allowing us to host your family. The great news about hotels is that your happy and your guests are happy that they have their space as well. Let us know inf the future if we can be your second home.

fpozin@jaxramada.com

Been to Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!