“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #65 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Tallahassee, FL
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I booked my hotel through Expedia at an average of $50/night (Wednesday night through Friday night). The staff was helpful and remembered me throughout the weekend.
Each room has a decent sized mini-fridge (larger than most) and microwave, so I saved money by bringing some groceries rather than eating out. When I forgot utensils, the hotel gave me a set of their silverware to borrow, which was greatly appreciated!
It's located very close to I-295 and I-95, and I was able to visit St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra without much hassle during my stay. There is also a shopping plaza with Whole Foods, restaurants, spas, etc. within walking distance. Two pet superstores are also nearby (and the hotel is pet-friendly). Three nice parks are west of San Jose Blvd, on the St. Johns River.
Next time I'm in the area, this hotel is my first choice.

Room Tip: I recommend requesting a room on the first floor, as there are no elevators. I stayed in one facing...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lake City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Booked through Priceline and I think they use the not so good rooms for booking through 3rd party sites; which shouldn't matter. At least they received something off the room instead of nothing if not sold out. The two ladies at the front desk lacked customer service skills. I work in a professional field and the minute my friend and I stepped into the lobby, the attendants' stares especially the black young lady were unnerving and you could feel the lack of a welcoming demeanor. The check in process was not a good experience. The young man that worked later in the evening was very helpful. Unsure if I will be staying here again. The Comedy Zone and the Restaurant is the best part of this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
#2 Best Value Hotel in Jacksonville
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center Mandarin Hotel Jacksonville
Mandarin Jacksonville
Ramada Jacksonville
Jacksonville Mandarin
Jacksonville Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.