“Great family stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #68 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Jamestown
“Great family stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The breakfast was great. It was a comfortable room and room service kept the rooms clean. Loved the pool access right outside the room. Great price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

418 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Evans, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was the absolute worst hotel we ever stayed in. It is suppose to be smoke free it is not in fact as I am typing this there is a large crowd of people all circled around the court yard smoking , drinking and carrying on loud and disturbing many other guests. I sought out this hotel for the reputation that Ramada has. The good point breakfast was amazing, and FREE yet they so pleasantly tell you by a tacky sign that they place on your plate that gratuities are not included... be real we now beg for tips? I will never stay here again nor will I recommend it to anyone who stays here. Oh and there is a coffee cup (glass) sitting in the walkway and it has been there for 2 days and the pool is filthy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Margate, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is too expensive for what it is. The room was of poor quality, old furniture and moldy smell. The housekeeper would not even bother making the bed properly, he or she would just throw the blanket over the bed and leave the pillows. No presentation whatsoever. The breakfast was just average at best, the best part was that they have waffles. It is in the south of Jax, so it was far from everything we wanted to see. For the same amount of money I stayed at the Microtel, which was 100 times better and close to the airport.
I would pay $30 a night for this hotel as a place to snooze and leave. the $54 a night I spent was so not worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Bayside, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stay here regularly, you can read my previous reviews. I had just been here approx. 2 weeks before, as I spent 3 months in Florida to assist with my Father's declining health, to help my sister with his care. I'd estimate was my fourth stay in a year. I booked this trip for my husband and myself as we were coming down, ASAP from New York as my Father had passed away. I booked online, as I always do, direct with Ramada. Due to the circumstances of me being the only child still living in New York and his Military Burial for service during WWII, the wake/funeral was pushed back a day. From Sunday to Monday, March 24-25 to Monday to Tuesday, March 25-26. I went back online and changed my reservation. I had orginally booked Friday arrival, and changed it to Saturday arrival, guaranteed. Ramada gives the same reservation number for a change, as I have done this before. When I arrived on Sat. night, about 10:30 p.m., I was told I was a "no show" the day before, my credit card was charged for that night and my entire reservation had been cancelled. No room for the five nights at all. When I said had a confirmation number, that I had changed the reservation, I was told there was no record of that. I said I was guaranteed, held with a credit card, for a five night stay, as I was there for my Father's wake/funeral .I explained that I had changed the dates, the confirmation number was in my laptop. was told it was a computer error, and I was then told they had no available rooms... well, I almost burst into tears. I told the desk clerk (Kudos to Dean, who was very nice and wonderfully helpful) that I had guaranteed my reservation for the 5 night stay... he then told me that he couldn't find my reservation at all, except for the "no show". Well, at this point I am beyond tears; I have entered what the hell is going on territory... My jaw dropped open and I just said "what, how could this happen, I'm down here to bury my Father...???" I was eventually given a room for my stay, and I'm not saying I would never stay here again, but if I do book a room, I will definitely confirm by telephone.

This is the first time in approx. 8 years of staying at the Ramada Mandarin that I have ever had any problem. The room, as always, was very good, clean, staff totally helpful. , Next time, I will book by phone, get names, etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!