Save Saved
You added Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #64 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
CANTONMENT
“Rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The room was average as far as quality of furnishings for the price, but they were dated as far as the decor. There was mosquitoes in the room and the walls were damp. This appears to be a stop for over the road truck drivers, as there were several big rig cabs in the parking lot. This location is right next to Interstate 295, so this is probably why. Easy on and off the interstate. The breakfast bar was very good and a good value with the price of the room. I did not use any of the other amenities. Would not be my choice in the future when I visit Jacksonville.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback on tripadvisor. We reach out to all customers at our property from families, to the business person and even the hardworking folks who drive trucks for a living . We practice old fashioned hospitality of bring us your tired and your hungry, we are here to serve.
Please give us another opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to Jacksonville.
All the Best

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel was perfect for my short one night stay. I wouldn't recommend it for longer stays though. It's right off the Interstate and close to Target, Publix and other shops. I had the King room by the pool, and I liked the fact that the door to my room was inside the building instead of outside; which is what you get at most budget hotels that are located off the highway.

I also liked the fact that the room had a flat screen TV, microwave, fridge and granite counter tops in the bathroom. I didn't like the old, out-dated AC unit, and the fact that the room smelled. The bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was the best thing about my whole stay. The breakfast buffet includes, coffee, juice, eggs, grits, pancakes, fruit, cereal, croissants, etc. They use real plates, glasses and silverware, and the waitress I had was very friendly and nice. It was nice to start the day off with a delicious breakfast. Overall, the service was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to tell the tripadvisor family about your recent stay at our hotel.

Ramada Conference Center-Mandarin
DAVIE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was supposed to be a 3 days stay to attend a seminar at a neighboring office. Had it not been midnight when I checked in I would have left immediately. The ceilings had obviously been painted over in a vain attempt to hide the mold. The floors were so moldy that your feet turned black walking on them- and no it had NOTHING to do with any parking lot resurfacing. The air quality was AWFUL my asthmatic daughter weezed the 8 hours we were in the room. I will not be returning to this hotel. And I absolutely will not recommend it to anyone. The air conditioner did not function properly and was full of dust and debris.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
I am really sorry that this room you stayed in had such offensive issues. My team has taken this room and cleaned all the issues you have mentioned. We sometimes find that the disadvantage to getting quick access to the outside fresh air comes humidity. We would love to have you comeback and see that we do listen and solve any issues our guest encounter.
Fpozin@jaxramada.com
(904)694-4320
STATESVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

we were pleased to find a pet friendly hotel that was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your kind words,we appreciate you stopping by for the night . I agree with you as a pet owner trying to travel with my dogs, that finding a nice hotel is a challenge. If your travels bring you back to Jacksonville I hope you will stay with us again.

Fpozin@jaxramada.com
ARCADIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Excellent stay at your hotel, evrybody was friendly, very comfortable room and bed, the breakfast was also very good

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to let those who are traveling to Jacksonville know about our great property. The breakfast you mentioned is one of our signature amenities, this isn't a "continental Breakfast" but a full hot meal with fresh fruit,yogurt, homemade waffles, and fresh scrambled eggs.
When your travels bring you back to Jacksonville, I hope you will let us serve you again.
All the Best,
JACKSONVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had a GREAT STAY at the ramada the rooms are spacious& clean,& the peace & quiet you experiance when you stay this is the only hotel i stay in & i've stayed twice already....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to post your information on Tripadvisor. My team and I get energized over the kind words that you shared. Please let us know if we can ever extend our southern hospitality to you in the future.
Warmest Regards,
FORT LAUDERDALE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The whole hotel has a run down appearance with shabby furnishing and poor supervision. The only redeeming factor was the breakfast which had a very good selection. However, the furniture and floor/ carpet is not clean. The staff is cordial but not friendly and some in the group also felt that the staff was a bit stiff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

I appreciate your honesty, we do realize that our property is not the newest kid on the block. Our rooms have gone through a continual upgrade over the last few years to include the addition of flat screen televisions this year. My team and I work hard to give our guest superior service knowing each day we need to try harder because we are a mature property. We hope you will give us another try in order to show our price value relationship is the best in Jacksonville.
Feel free to contact me on your next trip to Jacksonville.
(904)694-4320

Been to Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!