“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 Hartley Road, I 295 and San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #64 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
JACKSONVILLE
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had a GREAT STAY at the ramada the rooms are spacious& clean,& the peace & quiet you experiance when you stay this is the only hotel i stay in & i've stayed twice already....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to post your information on Tripadvisor. My team and I get energized over the kind words that you shared. Please let us know if we can ever extend our southern hospitality to you in the future.
Warmest Regards,

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
FORT LAUDERDALE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The whole hotel has a run down appearance with shabby furnishing and poor supervision. The only redeeming factor was the breakfast which had a very good selection. However, the furniture and floor/ carpet is not clean. The staff is cordial but not friendly and some in the group also felt that the staff was a bit stiff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

I appreciate your honesty, we do realize that our property is not the newest kid on the block. Our rooms have gone through a continual upgrade over the last few years to include the addition of flat screen televisions this year. My team and I work hard to give our guest superior service knowing each day we need to try harder because we are a mature property. We hope you will give us another try in order to show our price value relationship is the best in Jacksonville.
Feel free to contact me on your next trip to Jacksonville.
(904)694-4320
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The location of the hotel was perfect - right off the interstate. We loved the full breakfast buffet, the fast check-in, and the friendliness of the staff. The room was average, although we thought the flat screen TV was nice. For the price, it was a good choice. I would stay here again, even though it is an older hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pozinf, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for your response and your kind words about your stay is appreciated. We know that we are not the new kid on the block which allows us to give more added value to your stay.
We wake up every day knowing nice guests like yourself will give us a chance to earn your business.
Here to serve,
Orange Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed for most of a week... waiting for our house to be ready to move into. How relaxing! For the first time in many years I went swimming in the pool.... the staff gave us extra blankets as we are used to cold bedrooms but warm bedding... breakfast was delicious.. I liked the fact that the bacon was thoroughly cooked. Fruit was fresh.
Front desk staff gave us directions to various places in the area, plus a map. I never give perfect reviews, but this hotel afforded us the rest we needed after a long, tiring move from Seattle to Florida.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

We appreciate having terrific guests like yourself.! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and for spreading your kind words about your last stay. If we can assist you in any future travels please don't hesitate to call on us.
All the Best,
(904)694-4320
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I made three trips from North Georgia to Jacksonville in late June-Aug because my best friend relapsed with cancer and passed away on 7/7. I stayed a few nights at the Ramada each trip and the staff was wonderful!! I came in immediately after she passed and couldn't stop crying - they were so kind to me! They were very kind the entire time I was there - knowing the situation. I wish I could remember the names of the ladies on the desk so I could give them a shout out. It was such an awful time for me and they were great. PS - I'm the one who asked how long the pool was because I'm a swimming addict and it really helped to swim when I could.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, we will keep the light on and the pool open. My team and I know work hard to show off our hospitality each and every day.
Safe Travels, and let us know when you come back to Jacksonville.
All the Best,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Your basic renovated older hotel. Room carpets were filthy - maid service almost walked in on us a couple of times.
Breakfast buffet was above average and the wait staff in there was outstanding!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

I am sorry your room was not up to our high standards. I have shared your comments with my housekeeping team and leadership to get this corrected. We do want to thank you for recognizing our terrific breakfast and for pointing out our opportunities.
Please let us have another chance to serve you if your travels bring you back to jacksonville.
Sincerely yours,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Service was very good. Location is great fgor me when visiting family. Room did smell a little damp and musty. but it was clean. And beds are comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Been to Ramada Jacksonville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!