the duration of my trips are always long. So I tend to stay in the extended stay type hotels, with some exceptioms. All properties despite sharing the same brand name vary considerably.
This Residence Inn is mostly average. It's an outdoor type but with locked hallways in each building. The room amenities and layout looks as if it was built in the early 90s. It is a nice property. The pool and the inner walk ways well maintained. the location is fairly close to an outdoor modern shopping mall complex. But not walking distance like another chain is.
When i checked in my room had CRT TV's. Days later to my pleasant surprise I came back from work and I had TWO 40inch flat screens with remoted waiting for me. That's two 40inches! Very nice. If you are into your TV you can't go wrong with this hotel. Now if they could get more channels on their cable line up.
The breakfast is good and hosted well. The evening meals could at times offer a little more volume in their main entree.
Their internet service is below average but not awful like some hotels.
But again overall this is an average Residence Inn. But for longer term stays there's better options in the area and Jacksonville.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- Residence Inn Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville hotel - a member of the Florida Green Lodging Program - providing spacious one- and two-bedroom hotel suites designed for the extended-stay traveler. Enjoy the most comfortable accommodations among Jacksonville hotels, featuring fully-equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, stove-top, cookware, utensils and dishwasher. Start your day right with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet featuring healthy options plus grab-and-go items, and unwind during the Manager's reception Tuesday-Thursday nights. Enjoy a relaxing swim in the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi or an invigorating game of basketball or volleyball on the SportCourt at our extended stay hotel in Jacksonville. Just minutes from our extended stay Jacksonville hotel is Deerwood Park, St John's Town Center Mall, the Mayo Clinic, St Luke's, the University of North Florida, Jacksonville University, Downtown Jacksonville and the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.