“Perfect for a Business Traveller” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast

You added Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14668 Duval Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #54 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Perfect for a Business Traveller”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived here very tired at 10 pm and Mickey in the Bistro was cleaning up but stopped what she was doing and made me a sandwich and poured me a glass of wine. I was so happy to have something and not have to go out again. The Courtyard is your typical Courtyard, but have found the service friendly and accomodating. I worked in my room until 1pm and the person at the front desk promised me she would make sure my room got cleaned. I like this hotel much more than the downtown options.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
katie m, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about the service you received. Our goal is to make your time on the road comfortable, relaxing and productive. After a long day of travel we recognize the importance of being able to unwind and of being able to get work completed in a productive manner when that is called for. I am glad Mickki, the front desk and housekeeping staff were able to help you achieve this. We look forward to seeing you in Jacksonville again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
PR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed for one night only because the Hyatt Place was full. Although I appreciate the staff accommodating us, we had a very scary experience in the parking area.
First of all the area is poorly lighted, very dark! My daughter stayed in the car while I went in to check and see if there were rooms available for the night. When I went out to let her know I had completed the process she drove up scared to death because a couple had approached her in the pkg lot to ask for money. The guy had a black eye and smelled of liquor. He said he didn't have a gun and lifted his shirt. The woman also smelled of alcohol and the story they gave was a big fat lie. My daughter was terrified and handed over the few dollars she could muster up with her shaky hands.
When I went in I immediately notified the woman at the front desk and she didn't even bother to call security........she only asked "are they still there" duh! we weren't going to stick around to invite them in for coffee!!!!!
I won't even bother to give an opinion on the rooms because if you don't have any security from the get go what is there left to say...............................
I won't be coming back here again. I would rather sleep on a chair at the airport where I would feel safer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
sunshineb01, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Guest safety and security is our primary concern. I understand how your experience may have given you a different impression. I am sorry our actions did not fully reflect our concern for your security. This situation is something we will use as we continually provide ongoing training with our staff. We value as our guest and hope we can have the opportunity to prove this to you during your next trip to Jacksonville.
Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed in a suite corner and we had a plenty of space. The room was very clean like the lobby and the swimming pool.

We like this sort of hotel/motel wich have only 2 floors and with windows that we can open!!!

Everybody , at reception, at restaurant housekeeping ,etc....was kind.

This hotel is a good choice to stay near the airport and/or to go to visit Amélia island , Fernandina beach and the coast of Jacksonville.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Spent 1 night on way to Orlando from DC area. Hotel was good. Very near highway. Clean. Nice staff. Small outdoor pool in back is nice diversion for kids. Lobby area is nice, limited bar and food menu though. Would go back if ever passing thru again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
new lenox, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

A large group of us from all over the country stayed at this wonderful hotel before leaving on our cruise.
They picked us up at all hours of the day & night from the airport, then got us to the cruise port & then picked us up when the cruise was over & got us all back to the airport.
Everyone at the hotel were great! Most of us also ate there & the food was very good.
The rooms were nice & very clean.
The pool area was small but very well maintained & a very relaxing place to just hang out at.
Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed here for business and when I arrived (late, after 5 hour drive through the edge of a hurricane), there was a problem with my reservation not being direct billed to my company. I immediately cringed inside because I knew this could lead to an hour of hanging around the lobby waiting for it to be straightened out.
To my surprise, the young lady at check-in was very nice and gave me my room anyway. She said she would straighten it out and if there was any problem "she knew where to find me." I really, really appreciated that because this has happened to me in other hotels and it was always a nightmare. I was soaking wet just from walking in from the car and I just wanted to get settled. I wish I had gotten her name so I could compliment her.
The room was very nice...clean, modern, spacious. And the bed was super comfy.
The location is great if you are flying out or have business near the airport.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
broxton, g
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Wonderful service and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. You may also park and fly (up to 2 weeks) free. Will stay at the Courtyard again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Airport/Northeast? Share your experiences!