“Newly remodeled property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
St. Augustine FL
“Newly remodeled property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This property has been newly remodeled and the redesign is similar to Spring hill Suites layout.

Check-in was fast and the I found the staff to be very friendly. Located just a few minutes from the airport, this is a good choice for a overnight stay.

The only negative is that there is no way to hook-up to the HDMI port on the living room TV, but you can hook up to the bedroom TV.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hal S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites and the Jacksonville Airport strive to provide our guests with exemplary guest service and deliver the most welcoming atmosphere possible. So from all of us here at the Fairfield, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to share the positive experience you encountered while staying with us.

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Plantation, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel because it was close to the airport and I was leaving on a very early flight. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice and spacious and very clean. The room is equipped with a microwave and fridge. The mattress was very firm, which I prefer. The pillows, however, were not of the best quality. Despite the pillows, the room was very clean and I was able to relax. One concern I did have is the air conditioning units did not do a good job keeping the room completely cool. Maybe it was my imagination, but I had the temperature set to 70 and I was hot all night long. The breakfast buffet has a wide selection to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Brutus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My daughter and I were in town for a wedding for 2 nights and chose to stay closer to the airport for our early morning flight out. Everything about the hotel and our room was just terrific except the beds were a little on the hard side. Décor, service, cleanliness, breakfast, wifi all were spot on. Carpet cleanliness means a lot to me and everywhere the carpets were spotless and fresh, either newer or well maintained. In either case told me a lot about the maintenance of the hotel. My daughter, who travels a lot for business, told me she wished all airport hotels were this nice with such great shopping and dining options so close. Would stay here again in heartbeat even with the beds being a little hard for my taste.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed with my wife several times in the past year at this hotel. New decor is nice, very good breakfast, clean rooms, lots of TV channels, and a very upbeat nght manager, Teresa who is a credit to the hotel and is helpful with a positive "can do" attitude. Excellent locatoin off 95 and lots of shopping neaby, plus EZ airport access.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hal S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hello and thank you for your kind words regarding our Fairfield Inn and Suites, Jacksonville Airport. We are so glad your stay with us was memorable. Our staff prides itself in our Service Culture. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
Lansdale, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I flew into Jacksonville for a 4 night stay to attend the car show and visit friends. The location was just a few minutes from the lovely Jacksonville airport. The place was immaculate--everything was very fresh smelling--as if everything was new. The staff were very cordial and helpful, with great advice on where to eat and walk. They quickly printed out information for us. The free breakfast was delicious--I especially enjoyed the choice of yogurts and fruit. Every day there were a few changes to the array. The coffee was not to my liking, but that was a minor problem. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Hello and thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our Fairfield Inn Suites, Jacksonville Airport. We are glad you experienced a memorable stay. Our staff takes great pride the Service Culture that Mr. Marriott instilled in his business starting in 1929. We intend to carry that tradition of hospitality well into the future.!!!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel a lot for business and have found my “go to” hotel at the Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport when passing through FL. Not only are the rooms, food and hotel decor clean, delicious, and spot on but my customer service experience is beyond comparison. I have stayed here on two prior occasions with a great staff but my latest visit is what sealed the deal. I was greeted and welcomed by Teresa upon check-in. Her hospitality is friendly, accommodating, and overall inviting. She made me feel as though I was a personal guest invited to stay in her own home. This is the best customer service I have encountered in all my years of travel! She is a superstar! I am now a big fan of hers, the hotel and Marriott and will only stay here and other Marriott hotels from now on!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel, the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Jacksonville Airport. It was a pleasure serving you. Our staff takes great pride in providing exemplary service...Service that is worth writting about... We are so pleased that you found our staff and property to be "beyond comparison"!!!
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Needed a one night stay to attend a funeral and having stayed at other Fairfield Inns, readily chose this one. Used points and the room assigned was very nice looking and very clean. All was well til time to sleep and crawled into a bed as hard as a rock (and I like a firm bed). Definitely not the same type of bed I have experienced at other Fairfields (and I travel a lot!). The breakfast is the same as all other Fairfields - not the highlight of my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!