“Friendly staff, good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #23 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Plantation, Florida
“Friendly staff, good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel because it was close to the airport and I was leaving on a very early flight. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice and spacious and very clean. The room is equipped with a microwave and fridge. The mattress was very firm, which I prefer. The pillows, however, were not of the best quality. Despite the pillows, the room was very clean and I was able to relax. One concern I did have is the air conditioning units did not do a good job keeping the room completely cool. Maybe it was my imagination, but I had the temperature set to 70 and I was hot all night long. The breakfast buffet has a wide selection to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Brutus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My daughter and I were in town for a wedding for 2 nights and chose to stay closer to the airport for our early morning flight out. Everything about the hotel and our room was just terrific except the beds were a little on the hard side. Décor, service, cleanliness, breakfast, wifi all were spot on. Carpet cleanliness means a lot to me and everywhere the carpets were spotless and fresh, either newer or well maintained. In either case told me a lot about the maintenance of the hotel. My daughter, who travels a lot for business, told me she wished all airport hotels were this nice with such great shopping and dining options so close. Would stay here again in heartbeat even with the beds being a little hard for my taste.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed with my wife several times in the past year at this hotel. New decor is nice, very good breakfast, clean rooms, lots of TV channels, and a very upbeat nght manager, Teresa who is a credit to the hotel and is helpful with a positive "can do" attitude. Excellent locatoin off 95 and lots of shopping neaby, plus EZ airport access.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hal S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hello and thank you for your kind words regarding our Fairfield Inn and Suites, Jacksonville Airport. We are so glad your stay with us was memorable. Our staff prides itself in our Service Culture. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I flew into Jacksonville for a 4 night stay to attend the car show and visit friends. The location was just a few minutes from the lovely Jacksonville airport. The place was immaculate--everything was very fresh smelling--as if everything was new. The staff were very cordial and helpful, with great advice on where to eat and walk. They quickly printed out information for us. The free breakfast was delicious--I especially enjoyed the choice of yogurts and fruit. Every day there were a few changes to the array. The coffee was not to my liking, but that was a minor problem. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Hello and thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our Fairfield Inn Suites, Jacksonville Airport. We are glad you experienced a memorable stay. Our staff takes great pride the Service Culture that Mr. Marriott instilled in his business starting in 1929. We intend to carry that tradition of hospitality well into the future.!!!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel a lot for business and have found my “go to” hotel at the Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport when passing through FL. Not only are the rooms, food and hotel decor clean, delicious, and spot on but my customer service experience is beyond comparison. I have stayed here on two prior occasions with a great staff but my latest visit is what sealed the deal. I was greeted and welcomed by Teresa upon check-in. Her hospitality is friendly, accommodating, and overall inviting. She made me feel as though I was a personal guest invited to stay in her own home. This is the best customer service I have encountered in all my years of travel! She is a superstar! I am now a big fan of hers, the hotel and Marriott and will only stay here and other Marriott hotels from now on!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel, the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Jacksonville Airport. It was a pleasure serving you. Our staff takes great pride in providing exemplary service...Service that is worth writting about... We are so pleased that you found our staff and property to be "beyond comparison"!!!
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Needed a one night stay to attend a funeral and having stayed at other Fairfield Inns, readily chose this one. Used points and the room assigned was very nice looking and very clean. All was well til time to sleep and crawled into a bed as hard as a rock (and I like a firm bed). Definitely not the same type of bed I have experienced at other Fairfields (and I travel a lot!). The breakfast is the same as all other Fairfields - not the highlight of my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed one night upon arrival at JAX and two nights prior to departure.
The room was quite basic, but it was pleasantly prepared, clean and quite satisfactory. The check-in and check-out procedures were handled very satisfactorily by pleasant and task-oriented staff members.
The breakfast (hot and cold) was good with a variety of breakfast items in an attractive breakfast area.
The shuttle service was also good.
We ate at the Milhouse Restaurant across the airport road and at the Longhorn 500 yards away from the hotel; both were quite good.
There are a number of hotels in the area that essentially provide service to JAX, but we would not think twice about selecting the Fairfield on another visit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for you review of our hotel, the Fairfield Inn and Suites. We value your patronage and your thoughts regarding our staff and our hotel. We take great pride in our Service Culture and we are glad you noticed. We look forward to see you again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!