If you are looking for a clean, cheap hotel, this is a good choice, but it is nothing special. It is right off the freeway and quiet depends on where you are situated. My interior courtyard room was fine. It is a two story exterior access facility, older but upgraded with a nice looking outdoor pool in the middle. Access off the street was a little difficult, as it is hidden down a small side street near an on ramp. The room was small, and the double beds were that -- not queens. The bathroom was small with the door swinging into the bath and leaving little room. On the plus side, the bed slept ok, and the TV was a newer flat screen. There is a very modest continental breakfast included for the price including waffle maker, yogurt, some dry cereal. The price was very reasonable. For the price I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North Hotel Jacksonville
- La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North Hotel
- La Quinta Jacksonville
- Jacksonville La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North is just south of Jacksonville International Airport and offers free shuttle service to/from the airport from 9am to 9pm. Free shuttle service is also provided to the cruise port on cruise days at 45 minute intervals beginning at 11:00 AM and ending at 3:15 PM. Each shuttle run can accomodate up to 8 guests. Sign up for cruise shuttle routes is required at check in. Cruise shuttle route times are filled on a first come, first serve basis based on availablity for specific route times at check in. Vehicle parking for guests leaving for a cruise from the hotel is provided at a $5.00 charge per day. The hotel is located near several local attractions, including Alltel Stadium and Prime-Osborn Convention Center. A great place to stay while visiting Blount Island Marine Terminal, Mayport Naval Air Station, and for Pre/Post Cruises departing Mayport. From here, visit Amelia Island, Jacksonville Zoological Gardens, Imeson Park, Anheuser-Busch Brewery (and Training Group Business), and the School of Healing Prayer.It's a whole new world at Downtown Jacksonville Landing along the St. Johns River. Shopping, dining, and entertainment abound!The friendly staff at the La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North provides a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning. Spacious rooms come with loads of amenities to make your stay more enjoyable, such as free wireless high-speed Internet access. Our heated outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a sprawling sundeck. We are conveniently located off I-95 (visible from south and north), south of I-295. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, LaQuinta, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.