“Love this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jacksonville
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Since they are only open for lunch during the week, my husband and I make plans to come here! Every day that I am working a half day or off the whole day, we go to The French Pantry!! The food is ridiculously good and we have never had a bad meal. The restaurant is very small so there is always a line, but it is soooo worth it!! I always get the turkey, bacon, swiss, guacamole. It is so good that I don't even want to try something else! My hubby has tried many different sandwiches and his fav is the pastrami on rye. And the dessert case? Let me just say that I have never gotten out of there without a dessert! LOVE THIS PLACE!

Visited February 2014

Weston, Florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We went for the first time we had a great experience. Food is very good. The place is very crowded but they tried to accommodate you. We will go back.

Visited March 2014
“FANTABULOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

When they say "The best kept secret" is an understatement. The French Pantry is soooo delicious. My favorite is the Turkey club with Provolone and The Shrimp Po-Boy. Their desserts is to die for. My favorite is the Wedding cake with strawberries. Every chance I get to eat here, I do. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent food and bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a great casual restaurant off the beaten path. Everything is very fresh and the bakery is excellent. It is very small and sometimes you may share a table with other diners. It's a good way to meet people.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Only open for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you don't mind the wait it is definitely a great place to eat lunch. Get there at 11a.m. when the selections are plentiful. Once it's gone there is no more. Closes at 2 or 3 p.m., not sure. Fresh, homemade, delicious food, deserts, and bread. Friendly, table sharing atmosphere. Dine in and take out available. A unique restaurant worth visiting.

• Visited August 2013