“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hertford, North Carolina
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Very nice hotel. Great service, very clean, 3 restaurants right there by us. Nice shopping center just minutes away. I would definitely stay there again.
I didn't use the pool or exercise equipment, but it looked very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with Spring hill Suites. We appreciate your business and we do hope you come back to hotel on your next trip to Jacksonville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Staff were very nice. Undergoing carpet renovation while we were there, but that did not cause issues for us. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Did not use TV. Close to cruise parking. Lots of places to eat with in easy walking distance. We ate at the Mill House across the street (good food/good prices). Breakfast was on par with other "free" breakfasts. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
We appreciate your comment on our hotel. I do want to apologize for the mess we had while you were here with redoing our carpets in our hallways. We are almost finished with this process, so the next time you come to stay with us hopefully it will be all cleaned up. I am glad that you had a wonderful time with us. We do hope you come back and stay with us on your next trip to Jacksonville.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Built very cheeply. Could hear EVERYTHING and then some in adjoining rooms late into the night. Didn't sleep well at all. Remote didn't work. Workout room a bit sparse. Breakfast on par for other spring hill suites. Will look elsewhere next time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
I want to personally thank you for your feedback even though it is a bad one. We value all feedback. I want to apogolize that you did not sleep very well the night you stayed with us. If your neighbors are loud let the front desk know and we could switch you to another room with no problems. We do want you to come back to our hotel so we can change your mind about our hotel. Thank you again for letting us know about you experience here at Springhill Suites. We do hope you let us have a second chance and stay with us again on your next trip.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice hotel. Location is close to cruise terminal. Great beds and rooms were quiet, clean and equipped.
Price was fair but the value is worth more. Steak, chicken and burgers are within a block. Free breakfast is about normal to other hotels.

• Stayed January 2014
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Springhill Suites. I hope you come back and stay with us on you next trip to Jacksonville.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I recently stayed here for two nights. The hotel is close to the airport, but the noise was minimal. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The room and bathroom were clean and my bed was comfortable. Cable channels are a bit limited. The gym was nice and also clean. The pool area was a little small and was located in the back of the hotel. It was too cold to try out, so I cannot comment on it. Breakfast had hot and cold choices and there was coffee in the lobby all day. There are a few eating places that you can walk to and the shuttle will take you to the River City Marketplace that is very close by with loads of shops and restaurants. The airport shuttle was prompt both times I used it. The staff were all friendly and helped with directions when I needed them. If I was in the area again, I would stay at this property.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay here at our hotel. I will let my managers know of your concerns about the limited channels on the TV, and hopefully we can fix that issue. We do hope you come back and stay with us on your next trip to Jacksonville.
East Coast Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our travels to South Florida. Very comfortable room and easy off/on the highway. The toilet and bath tub/shower were in one room and the sink outside the bathroom. For a family this was a good room layout. There was a chair and sleeper sofa as well as a kitchen area sink, fridge. Breakfast was great with many options. Note breakfast starts at 7 am on weekends. Decor throughout the hotel was modern and fresh. Staff at the hotel were great- very courteous and welcoming. The only thing I would suggest is the management should review the quality of the towels in the rooms. The towels appeared to be thin and were done an waffle pattern which were not very absorbent and caused more abrasion than drying power - I think someone from Marriott should take home a set and try them- you would have to have reptile skin to not think they should be replaced.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad you found us very easily and stayed with us. Thank you for the comments on the towels, we are in the process of switching the old towels with new towels in the rooms. I am sorry for the inconvenience those older towels may have caused you. I hope this issue does not keep you from coming back to our hotel. We do hope you return to our hotel on your next trip to Jacksonville.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Room was clean and check in was fast. People were very friendly and I got the room I requested. Tv has limited stations and the analog ones had terrible reception. I do not know what hotels cheap out on the tv service. Many restaurants within a couple of miles and location is great for early flight but there are many options nearby. I will probably try another hotel on my next trip. The rooms are called suites but the set up is more like one room with a dividing wall.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ssjaxairportgm, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
I am glad you had a good experience with us. We want to thank you for staying with us. We value your feedback on the TV stations. I will bring it up to other managers and see what we can do. I hope you come back and stay with us on your next trip to Jacksonville.

Been to SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport? Share your experiences!