“Unbelievable dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 1,774 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
St. Johns, Florida, USA
“Unbelievable dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you have a chance to have the Pork Belly Ramen Bowl, do not miss it!! Huge portion of pork belly, and the most sumptuous broth. They rotate the 'protein' on a regular basis, so you're never sure what they'll have any given night.

Fleming Island, Florida
“Very good..but expensive for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Picasso's offers a very large menu with a wide variety of foods. I had the vegetable lasagna and it was delicious. Veggies were fresh and cooked perfect. It's definitely a no frills, you seat yourself, menus printed on plain paper, you order at counter and get your own drinks. Was a little surprised at the prices, I spent $30.00 for my lasagna and my son had the spicey noodle plate. Drinks were included. We will definitely be back for a special occasion.

Jacksonville, Florida
“An excellent dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I, along with another couple, just went to Picasso's this past weekend. I've heard/read many good things about their pizza, so i had to try it for myself. It was some of the best pizza I've had in Jacksonville. I'm glad they also do takeout because this is where I'm going to get pizza from now on. My wife had the spinach salad topped with shrimp and she enjoyed it very much. Our friends who accompanied us had the roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and a HUGE stromboli. They both said their dinner's were excellent.

What was even more delicious was the desserts. We ordered butter cake and orange crunch cake. Both were out of this world.

They also serve more than just Italian food. They had a couple of salmon dishes and also a ribeye entree as specials that sounded delicious also.

It can get a little loud in there, but we had a booth towards the back and weren't bothered by the noise too much. Make sure to go over the menu online before you go because it is quite extensive.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Best Pizza in Jax!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I want to start by saying that Picasso's is definitely not JUST about pizza! They have a respectable menu, and the food we've had has been very good! The only complaint I have is that the dining room is incredibly crowded and loud, and it really takes away from how wonderful the food is. (I gave the atmosphere an "average" rating because of this.)

With that said, Picasso's is our go-to place for carry-out pizza, and we have it about once or twice a month. I always judge a pizza place by how good their basic cheese pizza is, and let me just say that this place has nailed it! Our favorite pies are the cheese, pepperoni, and the Blanco Lyonnaise (with extra caramelized onion)! It's really a great value, especially considering how yummy it is!

If you're looking for some of the best pizza in Jacksonville, then definitely check out Picasso's! If you don't mind a loud, crowded dining room to have excellent food, then be sure to dine-in.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Johns, Florida
“Awesome pizza and stromboli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place has fantastic pizza and Stromboli - easily the best I have had outside of Brooklyn, NY. We usually get the lyonnaise blanco and a pepperoni pizza. If you want to compare it to others, try the plain cheese pizza. Have tried other dishes there and they are equally as good. Small place which means it is loud, but the food is worth it.

• Visited July 2014