“Amazing pizza and everything else.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 1,814 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
jacksonville, fl.
“Amazing pizza and everything else.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Fried Mac n cheese, toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake and so much more. Everything leaving the kitchen puts me in dreamland. And yes, I am from St. Louis.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent New York-sytle pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I'll admit it, I'm at times partial to Chicago-style pizza, but I enjoy a good New York-style pie too. Simply put, Picasso's has the best New York pizza I've ever tasted. I get it with pepperoni and mushrooms, and it's equally delicious dine-in or take-out. Try the Cheesy Bread appetizer!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Pizza, Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I love the pizza in this nice neighborhood restaurant. The first time I tried it was the best. The Greek salad is also good. I didn't give them 5 stars because the pizza on several occasions has not been excellent. Overall best pizza I have ever tried in Jacksonville. My best pizza I ever had was in Rome.

Columbus, Kentucky, United States
“Mixed reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our son had dined here before and loved it so we tried it. Guys had a "big" ribeye steak. My husband said it was very tough. He ordered it medium rare so it wasn't over cooked but he was very disappointed. Risotto balls where good. I had pizza, it was good, nothing spectacular, but better than Dominos. Wait staff very accommodating and attentive. If you are just looking for pizza and dessert, you are probably going to be happy. I would stay away from the more expensive specials.

Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazing Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great Pizza, great value. I've only ordered pizza here, but the rest of the menu seems good as well. The specials are always a little pricey for a place like this, so I've never ordered them. The pizza is by far the best in Jacksonville. It may be hard to find, but it's worth searching for if you want great pizza.

• Visited August 2013