“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had the chipotle chicken and avocado dish. I really enjoyed it, though I was warned it was "spicy", I found it not to be in the least bit. I had wanted something green on the side, but only mashed potatoes was offered with the plate. Additional items were at an additional cost.

The bread serving was doused in an oil and garlic. It was good, but I could have done the dipping.

All in all, it was an expensive chicken dish, but tasty.

Visited November 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Salty Steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The piece of meat is quality, however they tend to coat with a salt solution of some sort. You may be able to ask for it bare. It is conveniently located inside the Embassy Suites. A little on the pricey side and mostly ala carte.

Visited October 2012
Stafford, Virginia
“Good food, really pricy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food was good, but the prices are out of sync with the area. I know most hotels are usually a little more, but the prices here were outrages. I usually get room service once or twice a week on a trip, but I couldn't afford this on my normal expense account. I believe the cheapest entree was $21 for grilled chicken and one veggie.

Visited July 2012
Port Jefferson, New York
“Located in the Embassy Suites Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Server was very friendly/accommodating/extremely professional. Food was deliciously prepared/ we arrived at 3:50pm lunch was served until 4pm/server offered us either lunch or dinner menu.Would definitely return & highly recommend/relaxed sports bar/ cozy tables or seating for larger parties.

Visited October 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Tiny portions, High prices!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My Uncle ordered the salmon, the rest of us got steaks. The salmon was so tiny it was silly! Like we thought it was just an appetizer and maybe there was a mistake made. But that was what they claimed was an entree! Same with the steaks but not quite as bad. Small portions. Over priced, There are several excellent steak houses in Jacksonville. Don't waste time with this one.

Visited September 2012