I stayed in this property a decade ago when it was a Radisson. It was dreadful. It has not improved in the intervening years but rather the reverse. I saw no evidence of the renovation reported from 2007. My first room showed evidence of violence. The door had been pried open and then poorly repaired. The interior smelled of cat urine. The second room was better, though poorly appointed and drab. An unpleasant surprise: valet parking is your only option, at a cost of $12 per day. Staff was pleasant and accommodating, which is the only positive news I can report.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2007, the Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk is within walking distance to great restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Across the river from Everbank Field, The Veterans Memorial Arena, The Jacksonville Landing, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, JackRabbit Systems, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.