I'm here as I type. The lobby is the nicest part of the hotel. I am staying on the 3rd floor, and just walking through the hall to my room, I got nervous about what the condition of my room may be. After thinking my key wasn't working, I realized I had to force the door open. Inside, this room has a strange smell along with something like Pine Sol. The paint is peeling and there's heavy caulking. It's freezing in here, but adjusting the A/C is making the room smell musty. The carpet is dusty near the wall. The bed looks very comfortable; I haven't tried it yet. I'm scheduled to stay here two nights, but I move to the Hampton just across the street. Even the economy Sleep Inn is better than this Wyndham. The pictures on the site do not depict the room I'm in.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2007, the Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk is within walking distance to great restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Across the river from Everbank Field, The Veterans Memorial Arena, The Jacksonville Landing, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, JackRabbit Systems, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.