“helpful housekeeper” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #85 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
“helpful housekeeper”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I came from out of town I need to know what is the closest Chase Bank was Keisha the housekeeper help me find out where the closest Bank was and get driving directions. I would love to stay here again when I come back in town

• Stayed September 2013

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orange Park, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I got relocated to the area for work. We had been staying at another hotel for a few weeks before finally reaching our breaking point with the crappy /outdated room and decided to spend one night in a different hotel before having to leave the next morning to visit family. I booked a room through orbitz at the quality inn orange park at about 11:30am and went to check in about 30min later. I think check In was supposed to be at 3p, but I didn't think about that until after the fact. Leonie (front desk) was very curtious and check in was quick and simple.

The room was nice. Spacious, clean, with a flat screen tv, working room phone, ,mini fridge and microwave, . The ac unit worked great (we like our rooms cold, and the digital temperature settings allowed us to get the perfect room temp).

Although i hate using public laundry mats, my current situation has forced me to be a bit more open lol, so i used the onside washer/dryer which was a few steps from my room ($2.25 to wash $2.25 to dry). Nothing went missing thankfully lol.

We went to Breakfast the next morning about 6:30a. There were quite a few options from fruit, fresh waffles, eggs, sausages, cereal, bagels, and biscuits with gravy. Also juices and coffee.

The only negatives :
1. The ice machine was out of order
2. the Internet stopped working right when I had to do some computer work. Luckily I got to finish my work when my boyfriend got in bc he has a mifi (mobile wireless)

We may be inquiring about doing an extended stay here bc of the ease of access to the beltway and the rooms were cheap but still nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chickamauga, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed one night at this Quality Inn. My confirmed reservation, including taxes was $44.00
A bargain, yes? Well, when I arrived to check in, the hotel manager was screaming at a prospective guest that she was calling the police to throw the woman in jail. Not pleasant for me. After approx. 15-minute wait, I was able to check in. The room was so small, I could barely get around. The mattress was not comfortable. One thin blanket, very old and shabby. Huge bugs! Breakfast was supposed to be 6 am, but the employee was so slow in putting the food out, all of us early starters couldn't get more than coffee and a muffin. When I checked out, the bill was $49.00. I asked why the discrepancy and was told $3 was for
"amenities"! After a discussion, the $3 was removed, but the total charge was still higher than confirmed reservation, by $2.00+. At this point, I'd had enough of this place and decided it wasn't worth the hassle to argue any more and I left. If you book this hotel, be sure to have
confirmed reservation, with all charges included. And be prepared for huge bugs!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
anthony y, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Of Orange Park, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thanks for review and we apologize for any inconvenience during your stay but actually there wasn't any hidden charges through the hotel. If you believe you were charged incorrectly bring your receipt with us for a refund. We always look forward to getting reviews from our guest as we strongly believe that they are the ones by whom we can improve our service and offer them 100% satisfaction.
Anniston, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

i enjoyed my stay here, breakfast was really good, which is always my favorite part of staying at Qulaity inns. i will definitely be back through in 2 months hope i get the same type of room i got last time, it was an upgraded suite because i was a choice privelege member, staff was really ncie as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
anthony y, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Of Orange Park, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are glad we were able to make you have a pleasant stay and appreciate the compliments. We work very hard to ensure our guests have great customer service, clean rooms and meet their needs to the best of our ability. It is always nice to feel appreciated and you definitely made my staff and myself feel that way. We hope to see you again in the near future and until then,we like to "Welcome"all our guest all the time so hope to see you soon.
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were from out of town and wanted a place to rest and refreshen ourselves for a long drive back home when we were directed to Quality Inn. On entering, the tranquility of the environment readily helped us make that decision and to top it all off, we could not ask for more from Leonie the receptionist. Leonie was so pleasant, passionate and caring that from the get go we were already feeling rested, Talk about service,she really knows how to do it, we were met with a pleasant smile, offered comfortable seating and hot or cold drink. She took us around, showed us the rooms and made sure we were satisfied before attending to anything else. Way to go Leonie and Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are glad we were able to make you have a pleasant stay and appreciate the compliments. We work very hard to ensure our guests have great customer service, clean rooms and meet their needs to the best of our ability. It is always nice to feel appreciated and you definitely made my staff and myself feel that way. We hope to see you again in the near future and until then, hope to see you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The check in process was great kim the desk clerk was very helpful and friendly, the overnight lady erica was very courteous I needed tissue and Kleenex around 3am and she did not hesitate to get me what I needed.. That's the type of service people look forward to getting and those 2 ladies made my stay very nice and comfortable I will definitely stay there in the future

• Stayed July 2013
Marlon M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Of Orange Park, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Carlina,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am elated to know that Kem and Erica made your stay that much better. We strive to please our guest. We would love for you to come back and stay at our hotel.
miramar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was passing through the city and i wanted a place to stop by, and i asked local residents the nearest place i can stay a night or two and they brought me to ur work of art Quality Inn. I was very pleased with the service and how nice the desk lady was to answer our questions as fast as she could! Also the rooms were pretty nice and loved the pool there was clean unlike some places nice work guys :)!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chadley,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We know you had a choice and we are glad you chose us to serve you. I'm glad to see you found our property lovely. We are improving our property day by day and would love for you to stay agian.

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!