Comments regarding our stay at the Quality Inn at 6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL.on July 2, 2013.
First, a Coupon in the FreeHotelCoupons.com booklet (June-Sept 2013, page 6, upper right corner) advertised $39.99 for 1-2 people. Upon arrival, the desk clerk said it was for a single bed only (vacancy was not an issue ... several vacant rooms). $10 more for a double which I paid (wife was ill).
Ice machines was empty
Our room, altho clean, had no towels. After calling the front desk (about 8PM) and asking that a couple towels be brought to the room, I waited 45 minutes before having to go to the front desk and get them myself.
The bed itself had sheets and a thin bedspread obviously intended for decorative purposes only. No blanket (none in the cabinet or drawers either)
The Guest Services directory in our room (210) was empty. Not a single page in it.
No television channel directory.
- breakfast was specifically advertised in the hotel book ad I previously mentioned as eggs, sausage, etc. I just returned from breakfast. Hard biscuits and cold gravy. That was it. The ad was a lie.
Comments to Quality Inn corporate went unanswered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms with comfortable beds and the good thing is "Free Breakfast & free internet".Pool is more benefit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn Of Orange Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville
- Hampton Inn Orange Park
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn