“Not the cleanest of rooms” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #88 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Naples, Florida, United States
“Not the cleanest of rooms”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The first thing in the room was a hand towel that was threadbare, with a large hole. Not even good for a rag. Got in bed and the sheets and pillowcases did not look clean. They were stained and kind of disgusting looking. Hopefully they were clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

They advertise FREE Internet. They are charging $2.95 for the Internet and they do not tell you. They say it is a part if their amenities. There is no breakdown of charges on the receipt. They advertise every room has micro/fridge. False advertising here!

• Stayed June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

While hotel was like many others we stayed at, the staff made the difference. Matt at the front desk took the time to print us maps to some local attractions and was very polite. He was extremely helpful and very professional.
We would stay there again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Graham, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I wish I could say this was a great place. I am an avid quality inn hotel guest and stay at these hotels once every 3 months. This was by far the WORST hotel I've stayed in.
To begin with, we got there about 2 and no rooms were available. Understandably because check in isn't until 3. However, i called and asked if we could check in earlier because we were driving in sooner then we thought, it was not a problem then. But when we got there, the manager was awful and rude! She acted like we were idiots. We just got into town from 8 hours in the car and we just wanted to relax. So we had to go over to the shopping center and shop for an hour until check in.
So we go back and check in, we got two rooms. Get to the room, put down our bags and automatically see FLEAS all over my feet. I had 5 bites within 5 minutes and that doesn't include how nasty the room was anyway. The blankets looked like it hadn't been washed in a year and the bathroom-URGH! I called to the front desk and told them I needed a new room, no problem said the other man working. When I got down there, different story with the manager. She wouldn't change my room and made a big deal when I wanted my money back. I have never been treated this way by someone who works with the public. The issue was the flea infestation in our room and she didn't care. She was raising her voice to us and wanted US to leave ASAP. So we got our money back and went to our room to get our stuff. We were getting ready to leave and she called to our room and said we had 5 minutes to leave. We got out in 30 with no where to stay and a graduation to get to in one hour. It was terrible but we made the best of it and actually went to another sister hotel and had an amazing hotel experience.
I am not turning my back against quality inn despite this hotel experience but I will never stay at this hotel EVER again.
It was a nasty, flea invested, poor management hotel! Save your money and go elsewhere!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My stay there was miserable. It definately made me wish I would've stayed home. The hotel smelled of mildew. The towels in my room were stained and dirty. I asked multiple times if I could have towels sent up to my room and I received not one knock on the door or call. On top of that my son woke up the day we were leaving with ringworms on his head. So not only was I upset about the stay an not being able to sleep because of how grossed out I was, but as soon as I got back home I had to take him straight to the after hours clinic to get checked out. When I calle the front desk to complain once I was home the attendant told me I should've kept calling the front desk while I was there to get my towel situation taken care of even after I had already went directly to the office 3 times in a day. And on top of that we had nats flying around in the room. I will NEVER sleep in this poor establishment again nor will I suggest anyone stay there!

• Stayed June 2013
CLEVELAND OHIO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I checked in the first thing I noticed was how bad this place smelled,and Im a smoker. It also dosn"t have the fridge coffee ot or micro wave in any of there smoking rooms.The staff seems nice but the place is a dump!!!!! Even if your on a budget AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My stay at the Quality Inn of Orange Park was outstanding, simply because of the staff. Two staff members that really stood out and helped me with my stay was Toni and Masy. Those two staff members are the reason why I will make Quality Inn of Orange park my first choice of hotels when staying in Jacksonville. Toni's willingness to provide outstanding customer service is AWESOME. She answered all my questions and made my stay comfortable in a great room. Thank you again for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Choose Quality Inn of Orange Park if you are in Jacksonville and hopefully Toni will be the the one...