“Viper Unit Motorcycle Club” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

Bookmark
You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #88 of 131 Hotels in Jacksonville
Albany, Georgia
“Viper Unit Motorcycle Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Hotel Staff was very nice and the rates was great. The rooms was very nice and clean. The WiFi was great and my stay was very relaxing. The location was great with surrounding stores and restaurants and very close to major highways. The breakfast was good as well, I would definitely stay again on my next trip to Jacksonville, FL. Great job to the staff Rechelle and Patricia job well done.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

After 2 days of driving we needed a bed and had our 3 year old with so really needed it to be clean since he.plays.kn the floor. We had an easy check in with coupon. Breakfast was good in the morning. Rechelle was wonderful at chexk out making sure we had a great stay! Rooms were small but bed was comfy!

• Stayed February 2013
Falmouth, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The two of us were tired from our 10 hours of driving. After stopping at the tourist bureau, we had our coupon book and decided to go 20 minutes out of our way to overnight at this Quality Inn. The room would cost $39.99. Big mistake. The short story is that even though we had called the desk twice beforehand, the coupon-honored rooms were unavailable when we arrived. “Sometimes people stay over longer.” We were offered a room for $69.99 + tax, but we declined. As we left, we noticed that the whole side of the hotel looked vacant- no people or cars in the lot. I assume that this deceptive coupon practice is common at Quality Inn & will make it a point to choose other places to stay. I recommend that you do too, based not only on our experience, but on the reviews stated here.

Room Tip: The highway runs along the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I came in one night from another hotel in the area. It was kinda late. I explained to the clerk my situation and i asked him could I see a room. He walked me around to see the room. The room was nice and clean. The bed was so comfortable. So i went and got my things and checked in. This hotel is nice, clean, and in a great location. Lawrence at the front desk has great customer service skills. I want to thank him for his acts of kindness. If your in the area and is looking for a nice clean room with comfortable beds and friendly staff, give this hotel a try!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed there each person give a different price when I got to the room there weren't and towels blankets on the bed even shower curtains when we told the front seat they said why did u choose this room which was stupid for her to ask that because she put us there i put a do not disturb sign up and they still knock they just don't knock and say house keeping they knock with a card u can say hold on and they still knock nonstop until u open the door I can just get up and smack her please I beg of u do not come here

• Stayed January 2013
Gainesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The hotel was average, it was clean, but the desk clerk could have been a bit more friendly. When I first got there she indicated that they only had rooms on the second floor and I would not have a micowave or frig. Told her I had driven from Tennessee and was tired and it really didn't matter if I had one or not that I had not planned on preparing anything to eat. I ask if they had an elevator due to the fact that I had surgery on my shoulder and lifting luggage up stairs would be difficult for me. She indicated that no they did not but she would check and see if maybe they had a room on the first floor. She told me she had located one. I told her I appreciated that and then she advised me about the wifi told her I would not need it, then she advised me of the hours that breakfast would be served and that I would need a coupon. I told her I would not need that either. But she she insisted I take the number for the wifi and the breakfast coupon. I finally got to my room and then had to track down the ice machine. As I was making my way to the other side of the building I noticed that there were many first floor rooms that were available and was a bit upset that I was told there weren't any when I first got there. I would have been upset had I had to drag my luggage up a flight of stairs only to find out later I didn't have to. However, because the hotel was clean and easy to get to from the interstate I won't allow this little incident from keeping me from returning there if I ever come through this area again in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was our first official stay at a Quality Inn and I must say that we'll be back. For starters we arrived very early but to our surprised our room was ready. No we did not have to wait to 3PM. We just checked on in and was well on our way for the perfect stay-cation. Upon entering the room we discovered that we did not have a remote. Called the front desk and within minutes they immediately brought one to us. The room was spacious and clean. Wireless connection was excellent and the location was perfect. Shops, restaurants and Orange Park Mall is literally just a minute or two away. Breakfast was delicious. Consist of waffles, eggs, sausage,biscuits, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, fruit, assortment of cereals, juice, coffee, tea and milk. Overall we were very please with our stay and will diffidently be back again. Thanks Quality Inn of Orange Park for a very pleasant getaway!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!