“dirty rooms” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #90 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Atlanta, Georgia
“dirty rooms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have to say this was the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen. The first room we saw had dirt and small red bugs in the box spring, a used washcloth behind the bed, and crud in the carpet between the bed and night stand and in the corners. The second room had colonies of spiders in every corner, between the bed and night stand, and under all the chairs with the little red bugs in the box spring. The third room had leftover candy wrappers on the night stand, a horrible smell in the armoir, and more spiders. The only thing good about this hotel was the lady at the desk, very nice and apologetic. Needless to say, we went elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and this Quality Inn ranked right at the top. The room was spotless, the staff were extreamly helpful & friendly, and the continental breakfast was one of the best I've seen of this type. Rates were very affordable, and the free wifi allowed me to keep up with business. Based on value, comfort, & service, I recommend this Quality Inn to anyone traveling to the Jacksonville area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

This hotel is a former Hampton Inn so the rooms are very nicely decorated the rooms are clean and the staff was excellent rechelle joh and jessica along with the manager ram were all very hospitiable and ready to please the guests housekeeping is great the rooms were very clean, nice pool, and the FREE breakfast was nice also. the price was below what i would have expected for the quality of service we received there were other hotels in the area but after pulling into the parking lots of super8 and motel6 well the people in the parking lot and hanging around definitely were shady to say the least. quality inn was definitely the winning choice id recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area, and ill be back for sure. there were a great many resturaunts all within walking distance and a shopping plaza directly across the street

Room Tip: we stayed in front of the pool very nice
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I really had a good stay. I am diamond club member of Best Western, not knowing the quality of Quality Inn. I must say that I was very pleased. I want to thank the whole staff for their hospitality, and yes I will be back. I am a Disable Veteran who travel back and forth, and because of my experience here, Quality will be one of my choice hotel, and who knows, after a while be my first choice. My lady is hard to please, and Quality did a good job. Thanks, Quality Inn!

Room Tip: I want to try your suite next. My current location is great.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great staff, from the manager down! Amber is great always taking care of the breakfast .

• Stayed June 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Awesome place. Great breakfast and excellent customer service. Clean room, comfy bed, spacious. Pool looked great although we didn't have time. A+ all around!

• Stayed June 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is in regards to possible employment with Quality Inn. I have been a housekeeper for 20 years and know what a pleasure it is to work with a friendly crew. I am relocating to this area and called Ramses "out of the blue". He was very pleasant,friendly,and professional. He helped me to feel at ease and even had me laughing. We spoke for a few minutes, and he was very helpful. I find it very hard to believe he would be rude to customers, as he went out of his way to make me feel like a "person" and not just another "number". Ram is very kind and I am sure this also reflects the rest of the staff. I hope sometime in the future I could join their team. (I called other motels, and they were short and not personable what-so-ever). Lisa

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!