“It was a very outstanding experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

You added Quality Inn Of Orange Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn Of Orange Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6135 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32244 (Formerly Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #88 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“It was a very outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I really had a good stay. I am diamond club member of Best Western, not knowing the quality of Quality Inn. I must say that I was very pleased. I want to thank the whole staff for their hospitality, and yes I will be back. I am a Disable Veteran who travel back and forth, and because of my experience here, Quality will be one of my choice hotel, and who knows, after a while be my first choice. My lady is hard to please, and Quality did a good job. Thanks, Quality Inn!

Room Tip: I want to try your suite next. My current location is great.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great staff, from the manager down! Amber is great always taking care of the breakfast .

• Stayed June 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Awesome place. Great breakfast and excellent customer service. Clean room, comfy bed, spacious. Pool looked great although we didn't have time. A+ all around!

• Stayed June 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is in regards to possible employment with Quality Inn. I have been a housekeeper for 20 years and know what a pleasure it is to work with a friendly crew. I am relocating to this area and called Ramses "out of the blue". He was very pleasant,friendly,and professional. He helped me to feel at ease and even had me laughing. We spoke for a few minutes, and he was very helpful. I find it very hard to believe he would be rude to customers, as he went out of his way to make me feel like a "person" and not just another "number". Ram is very kind and I am sure this also reflects the rest of the staff. I hope sometime in the future I could join their team. (I called other motels, and they were short and not personable what-so-ever). Lisa

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Although the room was clean, it was awful to discover that the air conditioning didn't work when we were going to sleep. The bed was uncomfortable with a blood-stained comforter: disgusting. The microwave in the room was broken as well. The housekeeping service went on strike apparently, because the room did not get cleaned during our entire stay, and management claimed that the housekeeping crew "just hasn't shown up this weekend". We stayed for three nights and had gotten the AC fixed the morning after the problem with it. But upon checkout and after all these issues, the manager refused to give a credit or refund for any of our stay. he was in fact very rude and didn't apologize for any of our troubles. We will never return to this place again!!! A much better place to stay is the Country Inn and Suites down the road.

• Stayed March 2012
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Quality Inn of Orange Park is a great place to stay. My family and I have stayed there numerous times,and the rooms has always been clean and well kept. Rechelle and the rest of the staff always go out of there way to make sure we are happy. I will stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Burlington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

The Quality Inn of Orange Park in Jacksonville Florida has some of the most friendly and helpful employees I've ever met at any Hotel/Motel we've stayed at. We moved out of another Hotel nearby that we'd used the past 5 or 6 trips and needed a room before the Quality Inn's normal check-in time.

First the management offered to show me the room prior to even checking in. The rooms are of slightly larger than normal size with large doorways which would easily accommodate a handicapped person using a walker or possibly even a wheelchair. We didn't use one of their handicapped rooms but had plenty of room and didn't actually need the wheelchair accessible shower area. Once we'd found the room that was right for us the housekeeping team needed to get it ready for us - since we were checking in prior to normal check in time. The housekeeping staff were all very pleasant and 2 of the housekeepers jumped onto our room to get it ready quickly. Room was very clean and well maintained.

Josh and Rechelle at the front desk were both exceptionally nice and helpful. Phone books are not kept in individual rooms but Josh took the time and found the location of a store with the phone number and directions quickly online at the computer at the front. Later Rechelle was quick to give me directions to a very tasty Pizza place down the street - which by the way was also very friendly and their food was very good. If you enjoy calzones try Bassils on Argyle Forest their calzones were very good. Rechelle also was able to provide information the next morning for a 24 hour pharmacy. Nothing worse than needing your allergy meds early on a Sunday morning only to find that you've forgotten to pack them.

All in all I'd definitely stay here again and would recommend this motel to everyone. A big thanks to all the employees of this Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!