“Lovely stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Jacksonville Butler Boulevard

You added Radisson Jacksonville Butler Boulevard to your Saves list
Radisson Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4700 Salisbury Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Formerly Southpoint Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #51 of 130 Hotels in Jacksonville
Melbourne, Florida
“Lovely stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I wasn't sure where my sweet heart and I would be staying, then he pulled into this radisson. I was immediately please by the entrance and friendly staff. Then we got to the room and I was doubly please with its cleanliness and linens (omg down comforter and pillows) everything is just wonderful. Top it all off with exceptional coffee and a delicious breakfast have left me ready for another vacation. My only complaint is that breakfast doesn't seem to last very long and the complimentary coffee is only out till 8AM.

• Stayed June 2014
Alex F, General Manager at Radisson Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.
We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Turkish first
Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel is amazing and for the rate we got was a huge bargain, we used priceline and bidded on the room. The room we was given was huge the staff are really friendly and approachable. We ate in the restaurant in the hotel which is very reasonably priced and the quality of the food is great, we just ordered too much we ordered a starter and then a main but the main comes with a salad that is the size of a main and the same for the starters. The bed in the room is really comfortable and is huge, we had one slight problem which was the shower as the tap was slightly broken so it was always on the shower and bath meaning the pressure of the shower was poor. The hotel is very clean and I would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good for the price. Hotel is secluded and nicely landscaped. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are large, with sleep number beds (if that's important to you), entertainment center, microwave, desk, couch, and large windows. Disappointed there was only decaf in my room...but coffee was readily available in the lobby at 5am. Had apps and a drink at the restaurant. I plan to stay at the hotel again next month. I'll update my review, if necessary.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Albany, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

From the moment I stepped foot into the entrance, until I checked out in the rain, everything was top notch. There was a slight line at check-in, they brought 2 more desk clerks and it went to fast. The room was beautiful and the the food good, The food display just added to the wonderful cuisine. Service in the restaurants made us feel like a KING. My only complaint was that one of the phones in the room didn't work. It was an exquisite experience. Oh yeah Dave and Busters is within walking distance of hotel less than a 1/4 mile.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Been my go to hotel in Jacksonville when I'm there on business for the past few years. The property is right off 95, although you'd never know it for the large forest of mature trees. Landscaping is gorgeous, poll area is nice, lobby is clean and beautiful and the staff is the absolute best. What's not so hot? Rooms are getting a little tired, chipping paint, chipped furniture, really bad ceiling patch job in the bathroom and a couple of towel bars that were ready to come off the wall.Never have understood the nesting table desk idea.......the top table is too high to be of any use and the pull out table below is still too high for the adjustable chair to reach a keyboard. The food -- let's just say there are many, many really good restaurants within a 15 minute drive of the hotel, because when the "chef" can't make a burger medium rare, just be glad you didn't order a steak! But, at $85 a night, this hotel can't be beat.......although, you have to wonder why the Marriott next door is always full even though their rooms start at almost twice the price. I'll keep coming back for the staff -- did I mention they were absolutely great? If the Radisson folks are reading this, I was in room 401 should you have a chance to make the repairs.

Room Tip: I always get an end corner room with windows on two sides -- very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Alex Fawaz.
Helen, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is the second time returning to this property. Nothing really has changed. This hotel boast a pretty good standard from last time. I really didn't appreciate the $50 hold on the credit card, especially since I was redeeming for a free night. I called previously and even asked upon check in, if this could be waived since I am a concierge member. They would not. I really hate giving my credit out when I don't have to. Upon departure, it did fall back on within some days. The rooms I like. Always clean. White heavy large towels are used. The bathrooms are awesome. Water pressure was great. Fridge and microwave provided. Housekeeping was awesome. The rooms are not vented very well though. You can hear conversations from other guests in their room. We easily seemed to have solved that problem by keeping the automatic fan on all night. We didn't hear any other conversations the whole two days we were there. The sleep number bed......I really don't get the "hoopla" associated with them. I don't like those beds. However, before leaving I always stripp the bed to assist the housekeeper whom has to clean the room. Absolutely no stains were on the mattress cover. BRIGHT white mattress pad....I was very impressed....I provided a picture.The hot tub was great.....yes it was really hot and clean. Very relaxing. Not much restaurants around the hotel other than Dave n Busters. Not that far from the beach. The Windows to the room cannot open though....for fresh air. I will definitely return to this property. Recognizing their concierge members would definitely go a long way though.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Alex Fawaz
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Clean, nicely decorated, great front desk clerks, nice pool, very comfortable bed, sufficient outlets for charging. They did a great job with this one. I think they went a step beyond what they "had" to do.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends