The room looked nice but the bed had not been changed from the last guest check in. The guest above me sounded like a stomp contest until 11 pm. I called 5 times to complain and requested another room. Never got a different room. The guest across was yelling into her phone in the hall around 1 am. I got no sleep and was very upset because I was there on business for the Military.
No class people with no manners need to stay home or consider picking up some at Walmart.
I complained and got a refund by phone but found the manager rude when he lectured me on my bad attitude toward his bad hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jacksonville Airport's newest hotel! Our beautiful interior corridor hotel offers stylish designer accommodations at a great price. Choose from single, double, and suite guest rooms all with Queen "Dream Well" bedding, 32" Flat Panel TV, Coffee Makers, Hairdryer, and Iron/Board. Free Wired and Wireless Internet access, Free Long Distance calling in the continental US, Free Continental Breakfast, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and Guest Laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Jacksonville (Airport)
- Microtel Inn & Suites Jacksonville (Airport) Hotel Jacksonville
- Microtel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Jacksonville