I reserved for the cheapest room with a queen bed instead I slept on a larger room with 2 king size beds.
In the room you can find everything you need: micro oven, fridge, coffee maker.
The only weird thing was the smell in the corridor. It was a mix between cigarette smoke and sausage... with a scent of pod ;-) But no bad smell inside the no smoking room I stayed.
I think is a good economic place where to stay a couple of night in Jax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jacksonville Airport's newest hotel! Our beautiful interior corridor hotel offers stylish designer accommodations at a great price. Choose from single, double, and suite guest rooms all with Queen "Dream Well" bedding, 32" Flat Panel TV, Coffee Makers, Hairdryer, and Iron/Board. Free Wired and Wireless Internet access, Free Long Distance calling in the continental US, Free Continental Breakfast, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, and Guest Laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Jacksonville (Airport) Hotel Jacksonville
- Microtel Inn And Suites Jacksonville (Airport)
- Microtel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Jacksonville