“Just greeeat!!!...for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 131 hotels in Jacksonville
Delray Beach, Florida
“Just greeeat!!!...for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

After reading several website reviews to find a comfortable budget hotel, Staybridge Suites kept popping up in the top ten lists. I have to say that it really lived up to the raving reviews: courteous staff, clean and comfortable rooms, decent continental breakfast and convenient location. Will give thorough review at a later date...

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

This hotel is a great value. Nice clean rooms, lots of room to move around. The hotel has this neat book exchange area - take a book, leave a book for another guest - for free! Only complain was that the complimentary breakfast wasn't that great. Not many selections, and they were out of all their hot food that day. Other than that, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Palm Bay, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I had booked this hotel for our soccer team without ever staying at a Staybridge before. I was extremely pleased as well as the rest of the parents. We have stayed at many hotels with our soccer team and this one was one of the best so far. Rooms were great. Pretty impressive how nice the rooms were. The lounge area was also great along with their complimentary breakfast. The staff was very accomodating, especially since we had to leave by 7am for our 1st game. They set up breakfast a little earlier to accomodate us and we greatly appreciated it. Having the barbeque's outside was a plus. We had a big cookout with the team, which saved families alot of money. The best thing of all was the price. We got a great hotel for a very reasonable price. Definitely a hotel to stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Marlton NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

My family stayed here one night on our way to Disneyworld. Was a great choice. Everything was new. Room very clean. I had made room request and all were filled. Front desk staff was friendly and efficient. If passing through I would stay again. Felt safe. Breakfast area in the morning was crowded but I did find seating and noticed additional seating outside. Only mistake I made was not realizing the sofa in the two bedroom was not a sofabed. After staying at another Staybridge Suite, I wrongly assumed there was a sofabed for my fussy kids who don't like to sleep in the same bed. The two bedroom we stayed in at this hotel was a great value for the room rate we paid.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I stayed for 4 nights and didn't want to leave. This is an incredible value for the 5 star quality and service. I travel quite a bit and have had to accept less than ideal rooms to stay within my budget. At this Staybridge my budget was more than adequate (and I could have saved even more if I had chosen to eat in more) and the quality of the room was equal to hotels with much higher ratings. The staff is outstanding, at check in, in the breakfast room, at the pool and everywhere you see them.

The room was spotless and beautifully appointed. I had a full couch, large flat screen tv, a dvd player, a desk, free wifi (plus computers in an office center in the lobby), a very large closet, a bed that will give you a great nights sleep, and a full kitchen with all of the dishes, utensils etc. There is a stove, large microwave, full size refrigerator and even a dishwasher. Since there's a grocery store across the street it would be very easy to fix meals. However, there is a free expanded breakfast in the great room, which is kept stocked and neat by staff, that has everything you could ask for. The coffee was as good as Starbucks. Tues- Thursday there is a free light supper (which I found to be adequate). If you want to eat out there are dozens of restaurants of all price ranges within a mile of the hotel. Large shopping malls are within 2 miles, multiplex cinema, etc. There is even a free laundry in the building (there is a laundry basket in the room). The lobby is designed to encourage groups to sit around the fire place area and mingle. Of course, this type of hotel does get a number of families, often with uncontrolled kids, but it wasn't a big problem, everything quieted down by 11PM.

I live about 2 hours away from Jax, and this hotel will be my only choice for when I come up to shop, dine out and meet friends. Thanks to all of the staff for a great stay. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Johnson City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Loved the Staybridge! It was very busy when we were there but everyone was so nice and helpful. My children and I loved the room - we ended up in a very roomy, super child-friendly handicap-accessible suite (the bathroom was particularly roomy and easy for the kids to help themselves). We all loved the extremely well-planned breakfast spread (my son especially enjoyed the hot oatmeal vat) and the pool/spa area (it felt very cozy and private among the trees without feeling too isolated). We were able to walk across the street for Chinese for dinner (there's also a convenient grocery store for longer-stay hotel patrons). A great night's sleep for all of us, I'd definitely recommend the Staybridge to anyone going through Jacksonville. I've never put this in a review before, but the *other guests* were also wonderful - everyone seemed to be friendly and in a good mood there, so maybe that's another plus to the hotel itself? It sort of felt like a true home away from home, after all.
Only con, out of the hotel's control: The side road to the hotel entrance was under construction at the time of our visit, so finding it & getting in was a bit tricky but not too bad. Otherwise no other worries/complaints.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Evans, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

My husband traveled to Jacksonville, Florida for his employer and stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Jacksonville for the entire month of February 2010. Our 11 year old son and I decided to visit him for Valentines weekend. However, before our scheduled trip, I wanted my husband to have an enjoyable experience, so I contacted the hotel and spoke with Director of Sales, Michelle Munoz and OMGosh, she was awesome! She and I e-mailed each other daily creating the perfect experience for my husband's stay. Michelle scheduled a Budweiser private tour for my husband along with placing all of his favorite foods and drinks in his room before he arrived. When my son and I finally arrived, she also had a welcome basket for my son along with an agenda of family fun filled things for us to do. Housekeeping was awesome and our room, which came with a microwave and refrigeraor was spacious, clean and comfortable. I was soo pleased with this hotel and their staff that I revisited this hotel April 2010 while in Jacksonville on business. I was pleased that the director of housekeeping Gwen Hyman was gracious to tell my co-worker and me about all of the best nightlife. Again, our stay was enjoyable and fun filled. If you want an upscale yet affordable, safe hotel with down home hospitality and exceptional service from staff, then I recommend Staybridge Suites Jacksonville to you! It is a definate gem that I recommend to all of my family, friends and business partners. Kudos to the management team for picking a an awesome staff and for listening to the guests requests and desires!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Jacksonville? Share your experiences!