Stayed here for one night although this is an extended stay hotel. I have NOTHING bad to say about this hotel. From the moment I walked to the counter to check in was a pleasant experience. My circumstances were a little unusual. This was the starting place for a cross-country trip from Florida to my home in Alaska by motorcycle. I made my reservation several months before the start of my adventure. The logistics of such a large trip meant I needed to ship a lot of motorcycle parts, luggage, clothes, and assorted gear to my starting destination. Because this Staybridge caters to business people quite a bit, they had no problem accepting packages for me and holding them. And without so much as a grumble! After checking in and collecting all my packages (more than the luggage cart could carry), I found my room and was overwhelmed! Lots of space, great furnishings, comfortable bed, kitchenette that was well stocked with wares, and everything was clean clean clean. The staff was exceptional. Each and every one was friendly and made sure I was treated like family. I made a request to the maintenance person to borrow a cordless drill for 30m minutes to assemble a piece of equipment. he delivered it to me and asked if there was anything else I might need for my project. He took a personal interest to make sure I was taken care of. As he was getting off work at that time, he told me to just keep it for the night. So much trust shown to a stranger! The front desk staff was just as wonderful. They tolerated my mechanic work on the new bike out in the parking lot to add all the equipment needed for my trip. On checking out, the young lady at the desk noticed I had cut my hand and was trying not to bleed on the papers. She pulled out a huge first aid kit and gave me enough band aids and alcohol wipes for a couple of days.
Overall, I can only describe my experience as "better than home"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Hotel in Jacksonville, FL Offers Convenient Accommodations Ideally situated near the Deerwood and Southpoint office parks, Staybridge Suites Jacksonville is an all suite, upscale extended stay hotel in close proximity to exciting area attractions and leading Jacksonville businesses. Long term guests of our pet friendly Jacksonville hotel enjoy touring the Jacksonville Zoo and sunbathing at Jacksonville Beach. Sporting events at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium and shopping at St. John's Town Center Mall can also be found less than six miles away. Business-oriented travelers appreciate our lodgings near downtown Jacksonville and companies such as Merrill Lynch, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Vistakon. In order to accommodate our guests' professional needs, a 24-hour business center and free high-speed Internet access are provided. During your stay, we hope you will rest comfortably in one of our spacious suites featuring full-service kitchens. A free daily breakfast and complimentary laundry services are provided for your convenience. An outdoor, heated pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a barbecue grilling area and evening community-oriented Sundowner Receptions are also available for your relaxation and recreation.As you plan your trip to sunny Florida, we invite you to explore our exceptional Jacksonville hotel rates and make your reservations with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Staybridge Suites