This HolidayInn seems to be new or well maintained. Everything is superclean and smells good. Rooms are nice, spacious and very quiet. Sleeping experiece was awesome. The hotel has a nice bar and a restaurant included. The staff was very friendly during check-in and very helpful with directions and recommandations for dinner. I will definetly come back to this hotel when in the area again.
Only "minus" is that there is no breakfest included like at a HIE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows