“Good food and service, but a little pricey for Chinese food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Bistro
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Palm Bay, Florida
“Good food and service, but a little pricey for Chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food at PF Chang's is generally well prepared and healthy. They offer nice touches like brown rice and stir fried asparagus. Their Hot and Sour Soup is very good also. I do like their meat dishes, but I wish they would incorporate more veggies into the meat dishes.
The ambience and service are both good. PF Chang's is usually crowded for dinner, but is not too busy at lunch time. I am a fan of spicy chicken dishes, but I do like their beef and shrimp entrees as well.
PF Chang's is a little pricey for a Chinese restaurant, but a bargain compared to nearby restaurants like Capital Grill and J Alexanders. If you are expecting your neighborhood Chinese restaurant, you will likely be disappointed. If you are looking for an upscale Asian restaurant that is suitable for a date night, this is your place.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spring Hill Florida
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

On December 21st we celebrated a special Birthday. We started with chicken lettuce wraps, spring rolls, crab rangoon, and steamed dumplings as our appetizers. Next was the bowl of wonton soup which was a meal in itself (very hearty) shrimp, chicken, bok choy, water chestnuts, scallions, mushrooms in a savory broth. I decided to have the Pad Thai combination, it was very tasty. What more can I say only that the food was delicious, price reasonable, and plenty of leftovers to take home will visit again.

Visited December 2013
“First visit but definitely NOT the last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Tuna Tataki starter, followed by Harvest Vegetable Quinoa was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Server - Steve - took great care of us with delicious suggestions I would have never chosen on my own. All around great experience!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Enterprise,AL
“Worst Singapore Noodles Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Ordered the Singapore Street Noodles as they called them. Have had them in several states and different countries and never have any as bad as these. Could not taste any curry at all and all I've ever had were made with curry powder. The shrimp were virtually tasteless and everything was dripping with a lot of some kind of red sauce. The chef at my local Chinese restaurant would kill himself if his noodles turned out like the ones I had at PF Chang's. Maybe PFC stands for Poor Freaking Chinese? And then there was that annoying hipster music in the background but looking at the patrons I can understand why.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Always a must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

This location is nice. Very busy, but nicely situated among the outdoor mall. I always try to eat a new meal when I visit PF Chang's and this trip I tried the Shrimp with Candied Walnut's... OMG!, delicious!! a Real must have.
Service was good. Our waiter was a big Football fan, so he got along well with my BoyFriend. I would definitely try this location again if I am in the area.

• Visited November 2013